21

I laugh at Rose's antics as Christian wanders into the bar.

"Oi it's Chris," I say nudging Rose and pointing to our boss with a beer in my hand.

Rose hides her face quickly and I giggle, knowing very well she likes the guy.

"Rose go talk to him," I tease.

"No he's our boss!!" Rose exclaims as Christian wanders over to us.

"Rose, Adriana, lovely seeing you girls here!" Christian says smiling as he stands close to Rose.

I smile at him.

"Fancy seeing you here as well Williams," I say.

Christian laughs at my comment and Rose has turned as red as a Rose.

•••

By this point Rose and I are both drunk and so is Christian, in fact Christian has my phone and is taking drunk photos of us.

"Ladies I gotta go But it was nice seeing you," Christian says handing me my phone and kissing Rose's cheek.

After Christian walks off I push Rose playfully.

"HES INTO YOUUUUU," I exclaim.

Rose just blushes and suggests we head home to which I agree is a good idea.

•••

I take a look at the photos from last night as Rose walks into the lounge with Tara behind her. I smile at the girls and they sit down.

annarichards on Instagram

annarichards: Had a wild night last night rosannatilly

Rose's phone buzzes and she smiles as me before realising the time and quickly rushes out the door to go home.

"Nice night last night?" Tara asks me as she makes me some eggs and bacon.

"Yeah, we got pretty drunk," I joke.

"I could tell, you came home at 4 am and were stumbling through the hallway to your room," Tara says.

I check my notifications and see Tara posted something.