25

I get out of Hank's car as we pull up to Elijah Kamski's place so that we can figure out the cause of deviancy, it was Connor's idea. Hank knocks on the door and a blonde android, about my height appears to greet us, maybe slightly shorter, she's wearing a deep blue dress that looks incredible.

"Hello, how may I help you?" The android asks.

"Uh, we are here to see Mr Elijah Kamski?" Hank says cautiously.

"Of course, wait in here, I will tell him you want to see him," The android says as she wanders into a room while we wait in the main entrance room.

I look at the large photo that he has of himself and smile, creator of Cyberlife, retired ten years ago and has a massive photo of himself in the entrance to his house... of course he would..

I turn away from the photo and approach Connor who is looking at a picture of a woman and Kamski.

"Who's that next to Kamski?" I question as Connor looks at me and smiles.

"Amanda, she was Mr Kamski's mentor," Connor explains as I smile at the picture.

Finally, a face to the name.

"Is she who is always telling you what to do?" I question as the blonde android returns.

"Elijah will see you now," she speaks softly.

Hank follows after Connor and I as we enter a large room with floor to ceiling windows, a blood red pool and modern furniture. It was a very nice room with a good temperature considering how cold it is outside. I wander around the pool, not noticing the man swimming in it and I look out at the snow outside, jaw dropped open due to the spectacular view.

I am so distracted that I don't notice the man get out of the pool and greet Hank and Connor. I turn around to point out the view to Connor when I see a man behind me in a robe, his chest slightly exposed. I tilt my head upwards and see it's Elijah Kamski.

"Like the view?" he asks, his voice is smooth but rough at the same time.

"o-oh, yeah I love it, it's pretty impressive," I say looking over my shoulder back at the view.

"I'm glad you like it."

Elijah walks away from me and I feel cold all of a sudden, I didn't realise he was keeping me warm until he left, I watch him walk over to Connor and Hank to ask why they are here, he just accepted my presence, assuming I came with the guys.

"We were wondering about Deviancy and why it occurs, Anna here actually had her house broken into last night by a deviant android with possible accomplice's," Hank explains as I wander over to Hank who is holding a hand out to me.

I smile at Elijah and he returns the smile graciously.

"Well then, Anna tell me more about this break in that happened last night and I'll tell you all you need to know about Deviants," Elijah says with a smirk that makes me blush.

"Last night, Connor and I were alerted about a deviant case that we had previously received, we unfortunately failed to catch the android the first time we encountered it, but I captured the child that the android was with and adopted her into my home, but the call we had last night we went to the crime scene and the android wasn't there," I begin to say as I look to Connor, then hank and then finally my eyes land on Elijah who smiles at me softly as if to say go on.

"So immediately my brain went to the child and Connor and I rushed home to see my front door wide open, inside was the deviant, holding the scared child - who didn't want to go with the deviant - as it was threatening my roommate, once the deviant stole the child and ran, Connor ran after them while I tended to my roommate. Once Connor got back we investigated the bedrooms only to see they were trashed, all clothes torn, furniture broken and the windows shattered but our thinking is that the android has accomplices because of the fact that the android had the front door wide open and we think the accomplices ran away as soon as they heard my sirens but the deviant had to stay because it was threatening my roommate," I continued and finished my story.