7

"Anna?"

••••••••

"Anna, I knew I should have gone home with you."

••••••••

"Anna please wake up."

••••••••

"Anna please."

••••••••

"Annie, it's lonely at home, I miss you."

••••••••

"Alexander, is she okay?"

"Barely... Annie, I love you."

••••••••

"Adriana Jane... I'm sorry for everything I've done to you these past years, I sincerely regret it and I hope you wake up so that we can fix everything because the house gets lonely without your regular visits... I'm seriously sorry for lashing out at you the day he died, I didn't mean to, I was grieving and I still am..."

••••••••

"Adri, I love you so much, I wish I hadn't left you and Alex at such a young age, I made a bad decisions and still am, I hope to see you soon honey."

••••••••

"Miss Anna Jane, what a lovely sight to see you unconscious and fast asleep, you look pretty when you're asleep."

••••••••

Anna's POV

I softly groan, hoping someone will respond to my noises.

"Annie?" I hear a very familiar voice say.

"Xands?" I reply, my voice is extremely hoarse and sore from being so inactive.

"Yeah it's me, how are you?" Alexander asks me.

"Sore."

Alexander nods and holds my hand softly, waiting for my eyes to adjust to the light of the extremely bright room around me. After 5 minutes or so, my sight comes back, or back to what it usually is without my contacts or glasses.

"Hey Xander?" I ask.

"Yeah Anna?" I hear Alexander reply.

"Can you pass me my glasses?"

Alexander complies and I feel my glasses get placed on my face, I smile at Alexander once I can see his face.

"Alexander, hi," I say smiling.

"Hi," Alexander says giggling.

"What happened?" I ask.

"You got in a horrible car crash, you lost a lot of blood and have been unconscious for about a week, so not long," Alexander says.

"Okay that's good," I say.

"You had a lot of visitors," Alexander randomly spurts out.

"I heard."

Alexander looks at me confused.

"I heard people talking to me," I say softly.

Alexander just stares at me.

"I heard Hank, Connor, you and dad?" I say, now confused myself.

"Yeah dad came in, mum did as well, she didn't say anything though," Alexander says. "She just cried."

"I'm sad I missed that, will they come in soon?" I ask.

Alexander shakes his head no but at the same time Connor wanders in.

"Connor."

"Anna you're awake!" Connor says rushing to my side.

I nod.

"You were right, it wasn't safe, I was just really upset and I wanted to be alone," I say softly, I grab Connor's hand to make sure he's okay.

"We will get you out of here soon, you have a broken leg but they said that can be fixed pretty easily," Connor says.

"Broken? Anna, you lost an entire leg," Alexander says quickly.

"What? Connor, losing a limb isn't broken," I explain laughing.

"It is for an android," Connor says innocently.

"Well I'm a human, remember?" I say with a small giggle.

Connor's cheeks flush a soft tone of blue as he looks away embarrassed.

"Anyway, so I have lost a leg anything I lost apart from a week of my life?" I say smiling.

"Nope that's all, glad you didn't lose it in a shark accident, that would be too cliche," Alexander says smiling at me.

"Xander!" I say pretending to be shocked.

Connor stands up properly and smiles at me before he goes to get a nurse, who arrives within a few minutes.

"Ah, morning miss Jane, lovely to see you're awake, now I have been told you are aware about your loss of a limb," the nurse says.

Sapphire, lovely name.

"Yes, I am very aware of that now," I say smiling at the nurse.

She looks my age.

"Good, now I will help you out of the bed, we will get you a change of clothes and start to teach you to walk again, which should only take a few days," the nurse says.

I smile in agreement as the nurse helps me up and I swing my leg over the edge of the bed, grabbing the crutches next to my bed.

"Hey is your name Sapphire? Your name tag says it," I say.

"Why yes it is, you can call me Soph though," the nurse says.

I nod.

Sapphire brings me some clothes and shoos the boys out of the room.

Alexander picked these for me, my favourite shorts and t-shirt.

I get changed as fast as I could and call Sapphire back in.

"Hey Soph, do you think we could start the walking therapy now? I need to get back to my job soon," I say.

"Of course, let's go," Sapphire says softly, as she guides me to the room where I get a prosthetic leg and walking therapy.

~~~~~~~~~

A/N

idk what this is, I just thought of it randomly and thought it would be cool to add in? Idk lol. Also thanks for 200 reads !!