19

I walk into my new precinct and am greeted by many smiling faces.

"Ah you must be Lieutenant Jane, the officer from Detroit," a voice says to me.

"Huh? Oh yes that's me," I reply with a smile as I turn around and see a gorgeous looking guy.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Christian, I'm the captain of this place and I will be assigning you a partner and an Android to work with," the man says giving me a hand to shake, which I gladly take.

"Lovely to meet you Captain..."

"Williams."

"Captain Williams," I finish my sentence with a warm smile.

I follow Christian to his office and sit down in the chair opposite his desk.

"So I see you are one of the top deviant officers in your precinct, think you're up for the challenge of deviancy here in your home city?" Christian says with a smirk.

"You bet ya."

I give Christian a smirk after I speak which causes us to both laugh.

"What do you know about deviancy so far?"

"Most of them are caused in an act of self defence because either the Android has gone through trauma or has witnessed trauma happen to someone close to them," I explain proudly.

Christian smiles as he writes down what I just said.

"Impressive, that's more than what we already know, I think you'll solve this case quickly, you mostly just need to sustain androids and send them to be disabled so pretty easy, we just need your help to get this kick started and minimise the Android's before we can take over, got it?" Christian asks me.

I nod and give a friendly salute causing a laugh from Christian.

"I'll introduce you to your partners."

Christian gets up and I follow him to a desk where a brown haired female and an Android similar to Connor sit.

"Rose, this is Adriana Jane who will be working with you on sustaining deviants," Christian says.

"Nice to meet you Adriana, this is my partner, RK900, his name is Alex," Rose says introducing me to the Connor look a like.

"Nice to meet you Lieutenant Jane," the RK900 says shaking my hand.

I smile and look back to Christian who claps and starts to speak again.

"I'll leave you too it as we need to get start right now."

Christian walks back to his office and Rose grabs her jacket.

"New Deviant case, Bourke Street, an Android is robbing shops with a knife," Alex the RK900 says.

Alex the Android... that's gonna be confusing.

I follow Rose and Alex out the front door and stop in front of a bunch of motor bikes.

"Ummm..."

"Ride with Alex for now, on the weekend we'll get you a bike," Rise says as I shrug and hop behind Alex, arms wrapped around his torso as we speed through the city of Melbourne.

"There!" I point to a rogue Android.

I jump off of Alex's moving bike, rolling to stay safe and I sprint after the Android.

"ADRIANA!" Alex and Rose shout at the same time as they park their bikes.

I sprint through tons of people, dodging and weaving limbs and bodies still chasing the deviant.