16

I return to Hank with an arm full of files on any Todd Williams that has been checked into the precinct.

"Apparently Todd Williams is a popular name," Hank says jokingly.

I giggle at Hank's statement and start to open each file, revealing a picture, a profile and a bunch of information on what each person has been charged for.

"Connor can you remember what the guy looked like?" I ask as I scan each file, hoping for something to spark my memory.

"Yeah, I took mental photos of the body and its injuries," Connor says coming to stand next to me. 

"Good, can you confirm if any of these are the Todd Williams that was at the house?" I ask still looking through each file.

Connor stops on one particular file and lifts it up to look at it.

Todd Williams.
Child: Alice Williams.
Android in household: Yes. (Had to be repaired)
Reason for being in Station: Violence against Daughter and Android.
Punishment: He will receive no punishment at this time as he has already served time and it is too recent for him to serve again due to his daugther's lack of choice to live with anyone else.

"That's him, he has been here before," I say looking at the file over Connor's shoulder.

"Charged with physical violence?" Hank asks me.

"Not quite, He hasn't been charged for that yet but has served time before and it was too recent for him to be sent in again because Alice couldn't live with anyone," I explain. 

Hank nods and leans back in his chair.

"So this poor Android has had this deviancy building up for a while then, whether or not she remembered any of the previous violence doesn't matter as it should have transferred memories when she was rebuilt," Connor explains.

Hank and I look at each other before looking back to Connor.

"So it was an act of self defence but it was a reasonable self defence act," I say trying to get my head around all of it.

"Correct," Connor says looking at me.

"So are we letting the android run deviant?"

"We will try to catch it, but for the mean time it's excused, unless we come across it then we will bring it in."

I nod and turn to Alice who is still sleeping.

I feel so bad for her.

"Anna? Are you here?" I hear a female voice ask.

"Yeah?" I reply as I turn around to see a long time friend of mine walk into the station.

I see my friend, Lilly, who I've known for years on end but we lost contact when my mother left me alone in Detroit.

"Lilly," I say, shocked.

Lilly runs up to me and hugs me tightly, which I return, lifting her off the ground and spinning her around before placing her on the ground and smiling.

"Thought I'd find ya here," Lilly says pushing me playfully.

"Well you thought correctly," I reply smiling like a goof.

"Ahem?"

I turn back around and see Hank and Connor staring at me.

"Sorry! This is Lilly, Lilly this is Hank and Connor," I say introducing the boys to Lilly.