20

"So these androids go deviant because of self defence so they are on high alert and will react violently to someone chasing them, so in order to stay safe you need to have to be able to match their speed, in dodging, running and reaction time, they are quick machines," I begin. "They will outrun you in you don't keep up and when you do keep up, tackle them as hard as you can, try to get them unconscious as soon as you can, if you can manage to get them unconscious on the tackle good job, but if you can't you need to be able to fight, wrestle, dodge, throw punches, know the weak spots of an Android and be able to use hard actions, such as pushes, shoves, pulls, kicks etc."

I look at each officer in the precinct as they write down notes.

"Now the weak spot of each android, for male androids, the groin, works a charm every time, for female androids, the groin doesn't work at all so go for the temples."

I look at all the officers think about what I said, some of them nodding and others just looking at me.

"Defence against androids is self explanatory, it's the same as defending against a human, except what you're fighting is," I explain.

"HARDER!"

"FASTER!"

"TOUGHER!"

"And most importantly, it's a machine, it can predict your movements, but won't necessarily know how to react to them," I say striking fear into every single one of the officers in the room.

"Now, you will be taught self defence as a part of work as I won't be able to be here for long because my department needs me, so I expect you all to be strong, stay safe and be on ultra high alert!" I exclaim.

"Adrianaaaaaa!!!!" I hear Rose shout from the lobby of the precinct.

"That's my que, gotta go, Captain Williams keep explaining androids and deviancy!" I shout as I run backwards out the door and run to Rose and jump on my motorbike that I've been given for the day.

Rose rides in front of me, as we ride towards a family home.

Oh no surely not.

"Rose! What's happened here?" I ask as we pull up to the house.

"Android gone rogue and is threatening the family," Rose explains as I pull my gun out at the ready.

I knock on the door.

No response.

I knock again.

"MPD OPEN UP!" I shout.

I hear rustling but the door doesn't open.

"Stick behind me," I whisper to Rose and she obliges.

I kick the door down and locate the Android, they have a child in their arms with a bat threatening to kill the child.

"Drop. The. Bat." I order.

The Android only grips onto the bat tighter.

"We can help you if you put the bat down!" Rose exclaims from behind me.

"No you can't!" The Android shouts as they raise the bat.

I aim my gun to the bat, ready to shoot it out of the androids hands.

"Yes we can, but only if the bat goes," I say.

"Why should I trust you? Two police officers, guns trained on me at the ready to shoot if something goes wrong!" The Deviant Android shouts at us.

Fair point.

"Drop the bat and we will drop the guns!" Rose shouts.

Rose that never works.