27

I enter the office after a day of complete rest and sleep. Connor approaches me immediately and hugs me tightly. My arms are pinned down by my sides and my head is squashed against Connor's shoulder.

"Hi?" I say suspiciously.

"Hi," Connor replies into my shoulder.

I awkwardly pat Connor's back as best I can and Connor lets go and walks over to Hank and continues to work.

I walk over to Hank as well and point to Connor with my eyebrows furrowed.

"He heard about you being at the office all night the other night and when he didn't hear from you all day yesterday nor last night he got worried," Hank explains.

I nod and return to my desk, starting to do some of the reports that need to be finished.

As I'm finishing up one of the reports Connor approaches me with Chris right behind him, I stop typing and look up at the boys, smiling at Chris as he returns the smile. 

"What's up?" I question, leaning on my desk.

"Chris here, found some leads on the deviants that broke into your house the other day," Connor starts.

"And I found that the android that you interrogated before you left was one of the accomplices, an off duty officer saw it and another android run away from your house," Chris continues to explain.

"Knew it, so Markus must have had someone else with him then, if we can find out who the androids were on T.V then we will have a chance at catching these guys and finishing this revolution before it gets too out of hand and all deviants get destroyed un-fairly," I say as I quickly look to the large T.V that is still covering footage of the events from last night. 

I bite my lower lip as I think, trying to figure out how I can identify the androids. I look to Connor who is also looking at the T.V.

"Hey Con, do you think you can hack the T.V to send the footage to my computer so I can identify the androids?" I speak up, as Connor looks to me and nods and begins to get to work at my computer.

After a few minutes of watching Connor hack the footage from the news onto my computer he steps away, pressing play on the footage. I look up at him and smile largely, thanking him massively before I get to work on identifying the deviants by comparing their looks to the looks of deviants in our files. 

"There was a WR400 Traci that went missing a few weeks ago from the eden club that strangled a guy but was never caught and that looks like who this girl is," I comment as I point to the female that is ruining the CyberLife stores with Markus. 

"That's the girl we need to look for then," Chris adds.

"Connor do you know the girl's name?" I ask looking over my left shoulder at the Android. 

Connor's eyes reflect what he is seeing, files flying by as he scans the Android's face.

"The android has no registered name," Connor announces.

I sigh in disappointment and continue to scroll through the news footage, not seeing any other deviants. I turn my console off and slide backwards in my chair.

"Now, how do we locate these androids, they'll be on the run," I say standing up and grabbing my jacket, pulling it over my shoulders and I pull my ponytail out of my jacket. 

"Where were they last seen?" Connor asks me.

"CyberLife stores at Capitol Park, that was last night so they could be anywhere though," I say as I bite my lower lip in frustration.