Chapter 3: Exchanging

"Where is he?", You looked outside the window with a bored expression on your face.

Its been several hours since Kazuo been gone. You were starting to get worried. You've been doing more things than usual to relieve your stress but even the chores couldn't stop your worrying.

You were sweeping until the doorbell ringed which alerted you. You dropped down your broom ran up to the door and opened the door excitedly.

You hugged 'him' or so you thought you did, "Welcome back! Did you win?", you asked but something felt off to you.

"Win your heart?", that voice sounds too familiar to you. Your eyes widened and you looked up to see that it was Monoma. Instinctively, you backed away from him feeling slightly embarrassed from getting him confused with Kazuo

"Aww~ Y/N I didn't even get to hug you back", he joked back

"Monoma!", you squeaked out. Your face reddened, "What a surprise. I wasn't expecting you today"

"Is that so? Well Y/N I'm always full of surprises and what not", he walked in your house. You looked down to see that he was carrying flowers in his hand. He spun around to face you, resting one hand on his chest and the other holding out the bouquet flowers, "Flowers for you"

You took them up reluctantly, "Oh Thank You", you raised an eyebrow up giving him an awkward smile. He ignored it and continued to admire your house.

"Y/N today is the day, I make your dreams come true", he picked a book from your self

You looked at him confused at first. My dreams? You thought. But then your thoughts slowly came together and concluded that he was talking about his dreams. You had a small suspicion and idea of what he was doing. You looked outside your window while he wasn't looking and doing so confirmed the thought in your head. You saw a WHOLE wedding planned with an aisle, people chatting, chairs sitting in front of the arch. You sighed, groaning in annoyance but you shook it off and decided to play it cool.

You forced a smile, acting clueless, "Oh my dreams. What do you exactly know about my dreams Monoma?"

"Plenty. I want you to picture this", he plopped on your chair and raised his dirty feet to the table.

"Uhh.....", you were going to say something but just stopped yourself.

"A rustic hunting lodge, my latest kill on the fire, and my little wife massaging my feet....."

You pinched your nose from the smell of his dirty shoes that was filled with mud and other disgusting things.

"And the little ones would play on the floor with the dogs...we will have six or seven", he said looming over you

"Dogs?", you smiled awkwardly

He shook his head and chuckled, "No! Strapping boys like me"

You pushed by him, "That's a funny thought"

"And you know who that little wife will be"

"Let me think for a second", you placed your books away on the self. Your mind was shifting to other things like how to get him out of your house.

"You Y/N", he pushed you up against the wall. Feeling a little uncomfortable, you ducked under him and quickly put a chair between you two. You only had limited time to think before things go...too farm

An idea clicked in your head. All you needed to do was lure him towards you. You gave a fake cutesy voice, "Monoma....I'm speechless. I really need to take this in"

"Say you'll marry me", his tone kind of had a seductive sound to it but it wasn't really too noticeable

"I'm sorry Monoma, but.....", he leaned in for a kiss as your hand tried to find its way to the doorknob, "But, I'm just not ready for marriage", right when his lips were just an inch from your face, the door swung open and he fell into the mud. The music of the "suppose to happen wedding" played. He looked back at you and you gave him a small wave