Chapter 15: Sick

"Alright done". You were outside reading a book in the little Gazebo that you were given. So far you really enjoyed the little garden that was offered. There have been times where you were feeling a little cramped up inside the castle, barely getting any outside time so it was nice that now you have a reason to go. Well...besides giving H/N occasional walks.

The night sky was beautiful and made you feel more at ease. The crickets were chirping, the breeze of the wind ghost over your skin, the woodland creatures made occasional noises. You felt calm.

While everything was good and peaceful, you've been feeling awfully strange. You've been feeling more lightheaded, getting reoccurring headaches every now and then, and been feeling a little bit with your nose kind of stuffy. Also, your voice was a little off like it was dry and a little lower.

You took out another book from your stack and flipped to page one. Out of nowhere, you began feeling a little light headed again. Looking at the sky you saw two moons. Two Moons? You could have sworn there was only one. You rubbed your eyes and one moon showed instead.

"Wow. I guess I do need a break. Maybe a good night rest would do the trick". You yawned. You can't lie that you were feeling a little sleepy. Deciding that it was time, you closed your book and laid it down on the table.

But for some reason, you couldn't stand. You couldn't move. Your eyes were getting drowsy and all of a sudden you passed out.

---

The sunlight rested on your face. Your eyes shakily opened up. You yawned, stretching the joints in your body.  Your eyes were slowly able to adjust but for you still felt really tired. You had snot trying to escape your nose but you grabbed a tissue and blew into it. You felt even worse than yesterday. Your body was feeling hotter than usual.

"Ah! You're awake!". You turned to the side and saw Momo right next to you.

You gave her a puzzled look. "Momo?". You said. "What are you doing outside-". You looked around the place to see that you were not outside. "Uh..this isn't outside". You found yourself in your room. Was yesterday a dream? No, it couldn't be, you remember that you were reading last night and after that...

"How are you feeling?". She asks in worry, setting down your clothes for the day tone. "You seemed to be coming down with a cold when Bakugou brought you in"

Your ears perked up. "Wait, Bakugou brought me to my room?". Momo nodded in response.

"Yep. He just found you passed out in the Gazebo and brought you inside. He said that you were coming down with a cold"

Flashback

Bakugou couldn't sleep. He didn't know why but those things that Iida said kept coming back. For the past 3 days, he's been thinking about that.

"Got Dammit Glasses". Bakugou brushed a hand over his cheek. He carried himself out of. the bed

He got out of his bed and went downstairs to get a glass of water to ease himself.

He went into the kitchen and grabbed a cup of water. What Iida said wasn't true. Is it? Was he really feeling some type of way with you? He even started questioning on the little acts of kindness he did for you.

"That damn clock". He grumbled under his breath, unconsciously gripping on to the glass and shattering it into pieces. He ignored the pain of pieces of glass splintering his hand. He plucked the pieces from his hand.