Chapter 20: Dance

"Kazuo...Kazuo......". Akio mumbled tiredly. Akio sat on his bed, his arms around his legs. It's been 7 days since Kazuo was gone and there was still no sign of him. No reports, no patrols, nothing.

This was breaking Akio which was making him sleep deprived. Akio couldn't sleep well and was constantly getting nightmares. Nightmares in which all of his loved ones he has ever known disappear.

He was falling more and iller as he barely took care of himself. His eyes had black circles around them and he constantly kept going to sleep only to bring himself up.

Finally, he decided that enough was enough, and so he began to pack up his thing. "There's only one thing to do now....?". He looked down to pick up a blade and stared down at it.

----

"Okay so when you get out there, what are you going to say to her". Kirishima enthusiastically said.

"I don't know! And stop trying to help me! I can't get ready myself". Bakugou struggled buttoning his shirt only for a button to pop. "IIDA! FIX THIS SHITTY SHIRT"

"Right away Bakugou". Bakugou dropped the shirt onto Iida. Iida dragged the shirt away from him and threw it over the table. He called in other objects to help fix the shirt.

Bakugou crossed his arms, waiting impatiently for the shirt to be done. "HURRY UP!"

"We're trying!"

"WELL DO IT FASTER". Bakugou turned to the mirror. Kirishima tried to massage his back but Bakugou shooed his arms away.

"I'm just trying to help you out"

"Well don't! I'm already ner-". Bakugou stopped himself from continuing forward. Unfortunately for him, Kirishima knew what he was going to say and smirked.

"Is Katsuki Bakugou nervous?". The way Kirishima said it pissed Bakugou.

"Fuck off". Bakugou snarled. "I just didn't expect this shitty dance day to happen now". Bakugou tried to fix his fur but even struggled at doing that.

"Relax. Take deep breaths". Kirishima suggested

"I don't need to take deep breaths. I'm perfectly fine". Bakugou laid his head down. Kirishima checked the time and saw that it was almost time to get out there

Iida, done with collared shirt, walked over to Bakugou. "Okay, so I made sure the buttons on the shirt were locked on extra tight. So you shouldn't be worried about them popping off-"

Bakugou snatched the shirt, interrupting Iida sentence and slipped it through his arms. "Took you long enough glasses". Once he fully buttons up his shirt. He tried putting on another piece of his outfit.

(By the way, you can totally make Bakugou's outfit yourself if you want to)

Kirishima had to endure watching Bakugou, embarrassing his dressing up skills. He doesn't want to have to watch that again.

"So obviously you suck at getting ready. I mean you wasted so much time". An irk mark appeared on Bakugou's head from that response. Kirishima, unfazed, continued. "So I'll be helping you"

Kirishima clapped his hands together. Scissors, thread, and measuring tape came over. The Scissors and comb style Bakugou fur while the Measuring tape measured his body and the threads went into fast work with the rest of his clothing for the dance.

Iida watched as the action happened. Suddenly a knock was heard at the door and he went to go answer it. When he did, he saw Ochaco standing by the room.