Chapter 13: Interrogating

Okay, so this Chapter we'll take a little break on You and Bakugou and focus on your brother's.

"Kazuo. I'm going to the bookstore"

"Okay but make sure your quirk......". Before he could finish his sentence, Akio already took off running.

"Doesn't show". Seeing Akio run off like that reminded him of you on how you used to do that a lot. "I wonder what Y/N is doing right about now". He looked up at the sky. "Probably reading or something"

-x-x-x-x-

Akio strolled in the Plaza on the way to the bookstore.

Once he was close to the bookstore, he felt a pair of hands grab him and pulled him to the side.

Akio thrashed and kicked against their grasp. He couldn't scream because one pair was over his mouth. Akio instinctively bit them. His teeth didn't let go, he was clenching on them.

The pair of hands let go of him. Akio panted, collecting his breath.

"Shit! Damn Kid". The voice said, shaking his hands. "I think you drew some blood". Akio turned his head around to face the man that grabbed him. Surprisingly, it was Monoma.

"It's you". Akio said. "You're that guy that Y/N doesn't like". Monoma's head turned. An irk mark was visible on his forehead.

Monoma coughed and kept his composure. "Please. Who can hate a lovable guy like me?". He chuckled. Akio wiped the drool from his mouth and stood up

"Well, I do since you tried to kidnap me". He pointed at him. "Wait till the town here's about this-". He felt a blade near his throat. His body tensed up and his eyes were shaking in fear but he kept a straight face.

"I would keep my mouth shut kid if I were you". A random voice threatened, making Akio freeze. Akio turned his head slightly. The corner of his eyes saw Mineta behind him. He held a knife to his throat.

Akio wanted to do something. Call for help, use his quirk but doing so will create consequences. He knew the consequences if he got too hasty.

His head lowered down. "Okay... what do you want?". He asked in a bitter tone. "But you have to hurry up cause I have to get home soon"

"See we have some questions for you". Monoma started off. "But firstly, Y/N does love me". He said proudly. "She just doesn't want to admit because she's too shy"

"Uh-Huh". Akio deadpanned. He knew you didn't love Monoma. She always talked about how creeped out she gets when he tries to advance on her.

Akio shook it off and smiled at him. The smile was forced and fake. Holding a little bit of irritation he says. "Well if that's all for today then can I go?". The blade was drawn closer to his neck. I guess not.

He remembered what you used to tell him. If someone tries to grab you or threatens you then you use your quirk. But he was in a crowd a people. His quirk isn't as hidden as her and one wrong move, he could be executed. So he tried the next big thing

"AH! STRANGER DANGER! STRANGER DANGER!", he cried out. Monoma closed his mouth with his hand, only to get glances thrown at him. Mineta drew the knife back, trying to hide it so people won't know what they were doing.