Chapter 8: Thank You

"Y/N!". Izuku called your name. He remembered that you were right next to him. Ochako and Iida were looking for you too.

Upon noticing your disappearance, he notified Iida and Ochako and the two of them offered to help him

"Oh, where could she be?". Ochaco searched around the area of the West Wing. They looked high and low but to no avail could they find you.

Suddenly, they heard yelling upstairs. A voice that roared 'Get Out'. They had ideas, terrifying ones and what that could lead too

"Please No". Iida facepalmed himself, having an idea of what could have happened

"No way.....". Ochako eyes looked up the stairway of the West Wing. Her face turned pale. "Please let her get out of there in one piece". She prayed

"Guys, I highly doubt she went up there". Izuku reassured them. He knew you...well not that well but based on your personality, he believed that you would never do that.

They heard footsteps rush down. When they looked up, they saw you. You were a little pale. While going down, you grabbed your cloak and continue rushing down, ignoring their presence.

"Miss Y/N! Where are you going?". Iida asked. The doors were halfway opened, you turned around to face them.

"Promise or no promise. I can't stay here another minute". You slipped through the doors.

"Oh Please, Please don't go-". But it was too late. You already left, ignoring their pleas. You felt a little guilty for leaving them behind but after everything that happened, and that dangerous quirk he had, you didn't want to stick for the bitter end.

Hurriedly, you climbed onto H/N back and grabbed onto his reins. "Let's go H/N!". H/N galloped into the forest.

While in the forest, your eyes scanned the area to see if there were any dangerous animals on the loose. H/N abruptly stopped in his tracks and kicked back and forth, feeling unsteady about this ominous forest. You pulled his reins back, hoping that he would calm down.

You also felt uneasy about the forest. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to run off like that. Maybe you should have waited until daylight. But to stay with that ill-tempered Beast would make anyone want to leave.

From behind, you heard growls. Animalistic growls. You gasped at the sight of wolves coming from the trees. The wolves were particularly interested in H/N but seeing that you were there, they felt threatened.

Quickly, you brought the reins up and whip them down. H/N took off and the wolves followed behind you. They were close, very close to you. One wolf was aligned with you and attempted to bit you, but you back it into a tree.

While not looking, you and H/N fell into a lake. You gasped in shock, trying your best to get out of it before they got to you. The wolves were right behind you. Some were struggling to swim, and some had sunk below. H/N swam across. pulled himself up on one of the ice, and ran off.

But because of all the ruckus you made back there, there were wolves that heard that. They appeared in front of you.  H/N bucked you off of him and the reins that were tied to his saddle were wrapped around a tree branch, making him have a hard time, to escape. The best thing he could do was kick them back.

Your head lifted up from the snow and saw that H/N was in danger. Your hair was disheveled, and the breeze of the wind blew your hair in different directions.

Each time the wolves got onto him, he would shake them off, kicking them off even.

You used your quirk to gather the snow and push them back.