Thank You

I just want to start off saying, Thank You. I'm so glad that everyone enjoyed this book. I had a fun time writing it. It was pretty fun combining one of my favorite Disney movies and one of my favorite animes together into this one big story.

So again, I wanna thank everyone who followed the journey of this book with me. It's just crazy that so many people enjoyed this story. We're almost at 20k reads. Just...wow...

I'm just extremely happy :)

So you might be wondering what's next. Well, I didn't really plan to add anything after this story like after this ending to be more specific since its there's nothing else to tell after they got their happily ever after and I think the ending shouldn't have anything else after that.

However, I will take up suggestions. It could be a suggestion for this story maybe side stories, for example, more moments between Bakugou and Reader time together from when he was still a beast. Or maybe I could do a side story for Kouta, Eri, and Akio. Or maybe add more backstory for the characters.

I'm not going to lie, I wanted to give out a backstory for some of the characters but I didn't know how I was going to fit that so it was scrapped but maybe that could change. But I can do so little side stories that are well you know before Chapter 25.

Or if you want me to write another My Hero Academia x Reader book then you can leave suggestions. It could be another Disney Fairy Tale story. Or it doesn't have to be Disney but an Alternate Universe.

I did have one idea in mind for another My Hero Academia book. I was thinking about doing Walking Dead Universe with the characters from My Hero Academia but I don't know. (Just a heads up I never watched the TV show but I have played the Telltale Walking Dead games)

But those are some of my ideas on what's next. You can your suggestions down below. Remember it can be for this story or it can be a whole other suggestion for a book you would like to see.

Again, I just want to thank everyone for this wonderful journey. I hope you all are having a great night/day. And take care :)