Chapter 22: Reunited

"He did what!?". They all gasped.

Iida nodded. " Yes, I'm afraid its true"

"You mean she's going away forever". Eri asked in disheartenment

"Who knows?". Kirishima said. "And he was so close too"

"After all this time, he's finally learned to love". Ochoco added on.

"Then that's it then. That's should break the spell". Kirishima optimistically puts it.

"I'm afraid it doesn't work like that Eri". Izuku answered. " Y/N would have to love him in return". Eri hops away from the group. Entering into the next room

Kouta notices Eri leaving the area and proceeds to follow her, wondering where she's going.

"Then I guess we're doomed". Iida says

Meanwhile, with you burst into your room, startling Momo.

"Y/n! You scared me half to death". She gasped, trying to collect herself. You kicked off your shoes and stripped down from your ballroom dress.

"So how was the dance?". She asks with excitement, waiting for your answer.

"It was good". You quickly forced out. You looked into the wardrobe and took out your old outfit. Once you got your outfit, you quickly dressed and put your hair back into a ponytail.

You also gathered some items that were given to you.

" Y/N. Are you okay? You seem to be in a hurry". She asks in a worried tone

"I am in a hurry". You slipped your cape on and looks back at her. " An emergency just came up and I think my brothers are in trouble".

"Wait your brothers are in trouble? What happened? Will, you be able to come back?". You turned to her

"I don't know and I'm going to get to the bottom of it. Also, Momo I'm going, to be honest, I'm trying to come back soon but honestly I don't think I'll be able to come back here"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm sorry. My little brother is in serious trouble and my older brother...I don't know". You grabbed your satchel. "I know this is sudden but I just have to"

"Y/N. It's okay I understand". She smiles. "You have to help them. You have to make sure they're safe". She says.

"Thank You". You smiled back

"Did Bakugou say something?"

"Not exactly. He...actually let me go".

"He did". Momo looked down. "Well I'll be darned, he's changed". Unexpectedly, you hugged her.

" I'll never forget you guys"

"We won't forget you either"

---

A saddened Bakugou watches you as you departed from the castle. He then roars a painful, yet heartbroken roar as you went out into the forest.

You were in the woods calling out for your little brother's name. "Akio! Akio!". You called. H/N began bucking. " What do you see H/N-". You gasped as you saw a body on the ground. You immediately recognized that short black hair. "Akio!"

---

You burst through the doors of your house. Akio was brought over to his bed. He needed some warmth but you don't think that in his sleeping state, he could turn himself into fire. Especially since he was running down with a possible fever.