Chapter 7: West Wing

"I'm telling you Momo. He has something up there that he's trying to hide"

Ever since you found out where the West Wing was, you were very eager to go up there and find out what he was hiding. You knew the Beast said not to go up there but you had the urge to go.

While you wanted to go up there, Momo tried to convince you that nothing was up there. You were the only one who didn't know about the secrets of the West Wing while everyone else did. You felt a little offended that they wouldn't tell you what's there

"And I'm trying to tell you that nothing's up there". Momo said nervously. "So you'll be wasting your time"

"Well if there's nothing up there then why is everyone making a big deal out of it?". You crossed your arms, waiting for an answer. Momo was going to say something, but she paused. She didn't want to say too much or give off hints.

She sighed, "Look just...its the master privacy and he would really appreciate if you don't go up there"

You hopped up from your bed and hugged yourself. You walked into the opposite direction from Momo. You halted for a moment, your back facing Momo. "Well, he doesn't appreciate my personal space". You were recalling to all the times when he's angry, he gets up in your face, sometimes even grab you by the collar.

"And if you go up there in the West Wing. You'll be no better than him". You spun around, you were facing her. Before you said anything, you thought about it. What Momo said just now.

She was right. Looking at someone's privacy would make you no better than them. You did not want to be like the Beast, hell even worse than him.

You sighed in defeat, "You're right...."

"So you're not going up there?". She asked.

You shook your head. "No. I'm going to respect his privacy and be the better person"

"Okay then". Momo cheered. After a long day, you were feeling a little bit tired and decided to take a nap.

---

Couple hours has passed and it was night time. You missed dinner so that would mean everyone is probably roaming around. In your head, you knew that the Beast was definitely mad that you weren't down so you'll have to hear him ear you off for a while.

Your stomach growled. "I guess I should eat the leftovers". You looked to your side to see Momo asleep. Her eyes slowly opened up, when you tapped her.

"Momo". You whispered. "I'm going to go get some leftovers". She nodded and drifted back to sleep.

Quietly, you walked out and headed downstairs.

"Hey Y/N!". You spun around to see if it was the Beast. But when the voice ringed in your head, it sounded nothing like him. If anything it was more sweet and calm. From your feet, you were relieved that it was Midoriya.

"Hey Midoriya". You greeted back, kneeling down.

"You can call me Izuku. We are friends after all". He had a light blush on his cheeks.

"Okay...Izuku", you practiced saying his first name. You quickly adjusted to it. "What are you doing down here?"

"Oh I was going to check on you to see if you were okay but it seems that you're fine". He smiled warmly but then that smile faded to form a look of concern. "A-Are you okay?"