A New Plan

"This place is dusty as fuck." Lou said disgustedly, stepping into the underground hideout with a dying enthusiasm.

    Debbie ignored the crude remark and walked to the couch. She wiped a part of it off with her sleeve and threw herself down into the cushions. "C'mon, Lou. You wanted a little reunion celebration."

    "Right. First things first." Lou smirked, and lowered herself down on Debbie's lap. She wrapped her long, slender legs around Debbie's waist and cradled her partner's thin face in her hands. "God, I missed this body." She murmured, almost to herself than to Debbie.

    "You freak." Debbie growled, tangling her fingers in Lou's blonde hair. It was soft, like a puppy's.  "I needed you to be the subtle one, and then you say this."

    "Ha-rrrmmmmn..." Lou's retort melted into a passionate kiss as she pressed her mouth to Debbie's. 

    It felt good. No, it was beyond good. It was exhilarating. Every touch from Lou sent an electrifying buzz through her entire body. She let out a soft moan as she felt Lou prying down to her neckline, but then she forced herself to pull away. Subtle, be subtle. Don't let yourself be pulled down underwater to be drowned again.

    "Aw, come on, Debbie," Lou whined as Debbie buttoned up her jacket again and twisted away from Lou.

    "We have some work to do. First, we have to gather the crew. See if they're up for a little fun." Debbie said, business-like. 

    "Fun?" Lou repeated, reluctantly pulling on her jacket again.

    "Sure. We're not going for any money or jewelry this time. I just want to have some...fun."

"Whaddyou want?"

    "Hey, Nine-Ball. You up for some more wreaking havoc?" Debbie asked.

    They had called Nine Ball through Skype, and they could see that Nine Ball was irritated to have been interrupted; she must have been in the middle of a pool game.

    Nine Ball snapped her gum, uninterested. "Havoc?"

    "'Kay, that gum is giving me earrape." Lou muttered.

    "We're planning to steal some other thing, just for the fun of it. No profit this time."

    "So then why would I wanna do it?" Nine Ball said.

    "Because you get to make fun of the person you hate more than anything else in the world." Debbie replied smoothly.

    Lou eyed Debbie with a puzzled look. She hadn't told her what she was thinking in that amazing and complex brain of hers.

    Nine Ball raised her eyebrows, then sighed. "Whatever. I'll be there in twenty minutes."

    "Cool," Lou said, and Debbie swiftly began to call Amita...

In another hour, the eight of them were all gathered around in the hideout, like they used to only a month ago. 

    "Ladies," Debbie said, her voice tinted with mischief. "You remember the successful stunt we pulled a month before. Now I have gathered you back, with a new objective in mind. This time, we are not going for money. This time, we are going just...for...fun."

    "We're gonna risk going to jail for the sake of fun? Can't we just go to some bar or casino like normal people?" Rose asked, twisting a strand of her light hair around a finger.

    "Rose, you've helped steal something from the Met Gala, and still your idea of fun is a casino?" Constance said with a good-natured sneer. Then, to Debbie, she asked, "so what are we doing now?"

    "Well," Debbie said with a ghost of a laugh materializing on her features:

    "We are going to steal from President Trump."