Distraction...

Debbie was never, ever distracted in the middle of pulling a stealing stunt.

    But Lou was feeling lonely, and she was too, a little, and they had just booked into a hotel room....

    "We have to go," Debbie said as Lou lowered herself down on the king bed and stretched her slender and tall body out luxuriously. "The others will be wondering where we are. We agreed to meet tomorrow morning. The stores will be closing soon."

    "Oh, come on...." Lou mumbled, her silky yellow hair spread out around her thin face like the sun. "We have some time. Come on, Debbie..."

    "We really have to get going...." Debbie protested, but felt herself weakening at the icy blue eyes, piercing like a cold knife into her soul, the soft lips just waiting to be kissed and the fluffy hair just waiting to be tangled in her fingers....

    "Fifteen minutes?" Lou pleaded.

    "Fine, but I'mma set the timer."

    "Just have fun without a goddamn limit for once, Deb." Lou said, sitting up again, taking Debbie by the shirt, and yanking the older woman toward her.

    Debbie let herself go limp and flopped on top of Lou. "You're really stubborn, you know that?"

    Lou smirked. "One of my best traits."

    "Come on." Debbie said, pulling away. "We have to steal from Trump."

    "The only thing you can really steal is my heart, Debbie."

    Debbie turned. "What?"

    "You heard me."

    "This is insane." Debbie said, and turned to leave. She was at the door when Lou suddenly yelled, 

    "STOP, THIEF!"

    Debbie whirled around and tackled Lou, knocking them both back into the bed.