6

"Haidee, wake up."

I groaned as I was woken up by shaking. I saw Celestiana infront of me in her night gown. I looked at the window and saw that it was still dark.

"It's still too early," I complained.

She sighed, "Have you forgotten the plan?"

My eyes widened and I instantly got up from my bed.

"Go shower. Georgia will be here any minute to fix you up." She said.

I ran to the shower and quickly cleaned myself. When I showered, the brown color disappeared and my blonde locks were once again seen. When I was done, I wrapped myself in a robe and went out of the bathroom.

Georgia was already there setting up the dye and the make-up. There was also a dress placed on the bed. Celestiana was helping her pick the make-up.

"Let's start," Georgia said once she saw me.

I sat down on the vanity and she started dyeing my hair ginger. It was weird seeing myself being a red-head but it was like the time when I first dyed myself brown. After my hair was dyed, Georgia did my make-up.

She continued applying gray eyeshadow on me when Celestiana started walking to the door.

"I'm going to prepare your ride now," She said.

I nodded, "Okay. Be careful."

When she was out of the door, Georgia put lipstick on me. When I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked like another person.

"Now for the contacts," Georgia said and took the gray contacts.

"Is this painful?" I asked as I eyed the container.

She shook her head, "Just don't keep it on when you sleep. When it gets dry, drop a little of this on it," She said and gave me a dmall bottle of a liquid.

I nodded and she gave me the container of the contacts. I carefully placed it on my eye and blinked a lot of times. When I got the contacts done, the look was complete.

Georgia now fixed my red locks. She started to braid one part of my hair and brought it to the back of my head and tied it with another braid from the other side. She curled my hair and decorated it with flowers.

Which reminds me, "Georgia, Eldora has a tattoo on her shoulder in the shape of a flower."

She nodded, "Alright. I'll draw it there after I finish here."

I still wore the flower necklace that Tony gave me but I made it a bracelet so no one would recognize it. I also wore the key necklace that Abigail gave me.

When Georgia finished my hair, She made me wear pearl earrings and started the tattoo. Of course I didn't actually get a tattoo, she just drew it on my shoulder with cosmetics.

When the little flower tattoo was done, she got the dress and made me wear it.

The dress was green and was a v-neck. The skirt reached my ankles and it was sort of a beach dress. It had long sleeves that would make the bracelet unnoticed.

The key necklace was seen and I didn't know if I should still wear it. Maybe someone would recognize it. I removed the necklace and also made it a bracelet. I put it in the same wrist as the flower bracelet.

Georgia gave me sunglasses and I shot her a questioning look.

"The princess of Spain is a diva if you haven't noticed your get-up yet." She answered.

So that's why I look like something Beatrice or Diamond would wear. She gave me heels that were made of crystals and she sent me of.

When I exited Celestiana's room, the hall was empty and it was really quiet.