26

The crowd beside me cheered as the screen flashed pictures of the Erotes in their debut stage.

I was with my teammates and Sirens at the VIP seats on the first row. Being from the same company, we were given access to such fine seats.

A girl behind me shrieked a pitch so high, the dogs barked, "Eros! I love you!"

"Pothos! Notice me!" The girl beside her screamed.

"Eros! Kyah!"

"Himeros, be mine!"

"Himeros is mine, b*tch!"

"I love you, Eros!"

The concert has not started yet but these girls feel like it already has. It's irritating. I try hard to ignore their screams, but how can I when they're so close to me?

Beside me, Psyche sat and took my hand, "I'm so excited!"

I smiled at her, "Yeah, me too."

"Amateurs," Vanessa scoffed on my other side.

Yes, unfortunately, she was the last one to arrive and the only seat available was the one between Ayumi and I.

Vanessa flipped her hair, "If the two of you were as close to them as I," she raised an eyebrow mockingly, "you'd already have seen their performance." She smirked, "And I tell you, it's very spectacular."

Psyche tightened her grip on my fist, a sign to calm down.

I smiled sweetly at Vanessa, "You're so lucky! I wish I had half your luck."

She smirked, "You wish."

"Eros! Omg!"

"Himeros! I love you!"

"You're too handsome, Eros!"

"Pothos looks more amazing!"

"I love you, Anteros!"

I pursed my lips and whispered to Psyche, "The fan girls are getting annoying."

She nodded, "They are, But you'll get used to it."

Then the spot lights turned on and directed it at the middle of the stage. The screams got louder.

In the middle of the stage was Himeros. Or Hudson. He looked dashing in his black suit that was decorated with a floral pattern. I should've laughed at his appearance because of the suit he wore but how can I when he looked absolutely handsome in it?

Instead of looking silly in a floral suit, he looked alluring. A lot of shouts resonated inside the room. Hudson just smiled dashingly at the crowd as he held his microphone.

It could've been that he's waiting for the crowd to die down but really, he was nervous. It wasn't visible but his hands slightly shook while holding the microphone.

He stared at the ground and spoke, "She put me through hell," subtly, I saw the other three members creep down beside him. They weren't visible enough because the light was directed at Hudson. "And I called it love," Hudson continued.

Then the lights went out. The girls screamed louder. I screamed with them as the music started.

(The song is Fake Love by BTS :) Love the song guys, it's very meaningful. Sorry, I'm kpop trash)

Tony--Or Anteros--was the first to sing. I never knew he could sing that low. He looks amazing. The first time he appeared, there were screams or love and other things. His black suit was designed with intricate gold in silver designs and his hair was styled neatly.