8

Yesterday's lunch and dinner was spent in the dining hall. Louise was talking to me casually but I still felt a little bitter that time so I answered only a little. Claire didn't have the courage to talk to me which was unlike her. I guess she was really intimidated by me. As much as I want to talk to her voluntarily, I can't.

This morning, I wore jeans. Celestiana told me that Eldora often used these and I thought it would be nice to wear something comfortable. I wore a flannel shirt along with the jeans and I just wore the contacts. I didn't wear make-up and just put my hair in a pony tail.

I trudged down the halls, still wearing heels. Although it was ankle boots with heels so it would fit my outfit.

The room I was placed in was in the third floor. Tony refused to let me stay in my room so I took a spare room in the royal floor.

When I was descending the stairs to the second floor, I met Claire on the way to the hall.

I offered her a small smile, "Lady Claire." I said in greeting.

She was startled but she smiled and curtsied, "Your highness."

I waved off the title, "You need not call me by my title."

"Oh," She said, "Sorry."

"Let's go to breakfast, shall we?" I said and offered my arm.

She took it and we went to the hall arm in arm. Like what we used to do.

"So um . . . Eldora," She started, "How is your stay in Illèa so far?"

"Good," I said, limiting my words. "How is the selection going for you?"

She pursed her lips, "It's a great adventure. A lot of events happened recently and I don't even have my friends here with me."

I rubbed her arm in comfort, "They're with you." I said and pointed to her heart.

She smiled, "Thanks. I hope I see them."

"You will," I reassured as we entered the hall.

I unlinked my arm with hers and sat on the head table with the other royals. She sat down beside Celestiana. who was Beside William. Tony was at the head of the table with me on his right. Beside me was Louise and then Harriet.

We started eating and the only chatter was William, Celestiana, and Claire. But they were in hush whispers.

Tony cleared his throat, "Ladies, you will be having lesson with Eldora today."

My eyes widened as I looked at Tony in disbelief. He winked at me and I internally groaned.

"About what?" Harriet asked.

"On Spanish, Italian, and French. Any queen should know how to speak the language of the countries we are allied with." Tony explained, "Also, today, Celestiana and William will leave to their new home."

I snapped my head to Celestiana in shock, "You're leaving?"

She smiled, "I'll come back for the ball, Eldora."

I nodded, "I'm expecting that."

"Also, Eldora." Tony called.

I looked at him questioningly, "Yes?"

"Go to my office after breakfast." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just go," He said and continued eating.

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever."

"Zeke, why is there a little white paint on your hair?" William asked.