Chapter 3

Scene staring in Khanna family entering in side the hall. A girl goes and hugs avni.
Avni- Neha congratulation.by the way where is your husband.
Neha- thank you cutie. He is coming. Karan come here .
Karan comes there and see Khanna family and get shocked.
Neha- karan this is my best friend avni and her family.
Karan - hello avni. And shakes her hand. Swetha Anutie where is neil.
Swetha -he was here maybe he gone to attend call.
Neha- how do you know Neil
Karan - Neil is my friend and we five year ago then after that I got swift to London.
Then Neil comes and see everyone . Karan goes to Neil and hugs him
Neil-karan how are you and you are getting married you didn't tell me.
Karan -I am good bro but even you didn't tell me about avni .
They are discussing about their life story then pandit called them for wedding and after 30 minutes pandit declared Neha and karan as Husband and wife and they took blessing of everyone.

After wedding got complete they had lunch and they went to their home
At Khanna house
Everyone came back from weeding and went to their room.
Avneil room
Avni and Neil changed their clothes to comfortable night dress and both were lying down and remembering their weeding and moment they had in Neha wedding.
Neil- avni don't you with we call Neha and karan family our home once as Neha is your friend and karan is friend and I have met him after so long. What do you think.
Avni- Neil you right. I will ask Neha to come. Neil do you remember how we got married.
Neil- off course and that was best day of our lives.
Avni- indeed that was best that why we here together after so much up and downs going through our lives. I love you Neil.
Neil- I love you too wifey.kisses her cheeks.
They both talk about their Journey With each other and slept after hour cuddling each other.