Chapter 53

Wish you very happy birthday Riya. ❤️😘 stay blessed and have great day.. may god bless you with long life and healthy Life. Stay blessed and kept smiling... love you. 😘♥️ RiyaSharma_nk
**************************************
Next morning!

Avni woke up due to continuous phone ringing.. she looked at Neil who was sleeping.. she smiled and turned to table side.. she picked her phone up and saw the caller Id...

Avni : maa!

She untangled herself from Neil and got down the bed.. she walked to balcony and.. she held the railing and closed her eyes feeling cold breeze on her face...

She opened her eyes back and looked at her phone.. she went call app and dialled Neela number....

Avni : hello maa!

Neela : hello avni! How are you?

Avni : I'm good maa! How is everyone else?

Neela : all good.. acha I called you to ask  that are you free today?

Avni : I'm not sure yet maa.. I have operation today.. maybe in evening I'll be free.. is there any something..

Neela : there is no something but it has been long time since we have spent time... why don't you come here..

Avni : okay maa.. I'll see in evening.. I will let you know if I'm coming or not!

Neela : okay! Bye!

Avni : bye!

Avni came back in the room and walked to bed.. she sat on her side and ruffled Neil's hair.. she then bend down and pecked his forehead....

She looks at him and saw him stirring in sleep.. Neil opens his eyes and looks at avni.. both smiled at each other...

Neil: good morning wifey!

Avni : good morning Neil...

Neil tuck her hair strand back.. she smiled at him.. he then tiled his  body and kissed her forehead...

Neil: I love you!

Avni smiled hearing him..

Avni : when are you leaving to police station?

Neil : around 10. Why?

Avni : maa called today... she wants us to come  Metha house..will you come?

Neil : don't you have work operation today?

Avni : I do.. but in evening I might be free so I'm thinking to visit maa..

Neil : hmm!

Avni : will you come then?

Neil : I won't promise that I will come but I can try..

Avni nods.. she rested her head on his shoulder.. he was resting  his head on headboard and caressed Avni's hair while pecking  them time by time...

Avni : hmm!

Neil : wifey you okay!

Avni : yeah I'm fine.. what will happen to me?

She looked down while he felt some uneasiness in her voice... he looks down at her and saw her looking down... he kept his hand on her left cheek..

Neil : you're worried for the operation?

Avni immediately looks at him and nods  her head lightly... Neil chuckled and pulled her in hug...

Neil : don't be  nervous.. this operation will be success.. and you know why?