Chapter 17

Neil was reading file when dd entered inside the cabin... Neil was engrossed in file so he didn't realise or heard door opening...

Dd cleared his throat when Neil looked up and saw dd...

Neil : did you get any information...

Dd : sir.... there is nothing there.... door is locked... no one knows about her.... not even her neighbour knows about her.... I asked many people near by but everyone said same thing....

Neil : hmm... leave this to me.... can I have file of ragu file...

Dd nods and leave the cabin....Neil Leaned to his chair and thought to check his phone...

He opened his phone and saw the time... seeing the time he thought avni would have reached hospital by now... he dialled her number....

Her phone was ringing but no answer... Neil tried few times when the phone was lifted... before Neil could speak someone else spoke...

Caller : hello...

Neil : hello... is this dr Mrs khanna phone...

Caller : yes it is Mrs khanna phone but right now she is busy with her patient.... is there message I need to forward to her...

Neil : okay... when Mrs khanna finished with patient then could you inform her to call me...

Caller : okay... anything else...

Neil : no thank you...

Neil ended the call and wore his cap and got of the seat and walked to his room while thinking about his case then Avni's words past few days....

Neil (povs) should I tell avni about her..... what If avni misunderstands her....

His mind was confused when his cabin door opened... he looked at the source and saw dd coming... he walked back to his chair and sat down...

Neil : got the file...

Dd: sir the file is missing... it's not the case file... I have checked it but it's not there...

Neil: how is it possible... I very well remember after reading I kept it there...

Dd : sir it could be possible you took it home...

Neil : I don't think so.. if it was then avni by now could I have given the file.... she knows how important this case is for me and our entire team.... leave all this.. I am going to hospital...

Dd : sir Hospital... is everything fine...

Neil : yes Everything is fine.... I need to speak to avni about something...

Dd nods... dd leaves while he shoved his phone his pocket and took his jeep car...

Neil starts driving to hospital while calling swetha... swetha picked the call after two rings...

Neil : hey mom...

Swetha : hello Neil... did you went police station....

Neil : yes mom... right now I am heading to hospital...

Swetha : hospital... you okay.....

Neil : yes mom I am fine... I was going to meet avni...

Swetha : did you speak to her...

Neil : yes mom i did... mom I called you to inform that me and avni will stay at khanna house for few days.... actually I am working so is avni....

Swetha : that's fine Neil... I knew this would happen but it's important too... even Bebe was saying same thing to coming back in Khanna House.... we are thinking to back soon...