Chapter 40

Juhi was standing front Bebe room.. she pushed the door and saw Bebe sleeping.. Juhi then went to swetha and Prakash room.. she them saw them sleeping too..

Closing door.. she covered her face and came out of khanna house.. she walked 10 minutes away from khanna house and looked for auto..

She find one and sat in the auto. She told the driver the address.. the driver nods and starts driving..

While Juhi failed to notice someone was following them....

The auto stopped after two hours.. hubby payed the auto driver.. she walked inside the mansion...

Soon another car stopped at the same mansion.. person in car called someone..

Person : hello Neil sir!

Yes the person was Kabir...

Neil : yes Kabir.. we are tracking your location.. we are hour away from you.. you just stay in car and wait for us to come there.. and call commissioner sir too.. this time I won't be taking any chance with Juhi or vidyut....

Kabir : okay sir..

Kabir ends call and looked at mansion...

While inside the mansion.. as Juhi walks in few man looked at her...

Juhi : where is vidyut?

Man : sir is inside that room..

Juhi nods and moved to go but stopped as someone held her hand.. she turned and looked at her hand then the person who was holding her hand... she glared the person...

Juhi : why you holding my hand? Leave me!

Man : sorry I can't let you go where sir is.. he told us not let anyone inside that room..

Juhi : what the fuck? Do you even know who you stopping? I'm Juhi... your sir friend.. leave my hold before I complain you to vidyut...

Man : I won't let you go....

Juhi pulled her hand out and slapped the man crossed his face..

Juhi : don't ever stop me...

She stormed from there and pushed the door making a loud noise.. she got shocked seeing vidyut leaning to avni... she didn't accept this from you... she rushed to him and pulled him making him land on the floor...

While vidyut who was leaning to avni.. he suddenly felt a push and land on the floor.. he looks up and saw Juhi standing  angrily...

Vidyut stood up taking a table support and looked at Juhi...

Vidyut : when did you come? Why did you push me?

Juhi : it doesn't matter when I came vidyut! But what are you doing leaning to Avni... did I tell you yo do this...

Vidyut pulled Juhi and digged his nails into her shoulder making her his in pain...

Vidyut : don't shout on me... why you shouting at me? Who is she to you? She is only ACP Neil Khanna wife.. it shouldn't bother you what I did to her.. even I touch her or rape.. it shouldn't bother you... you are no one to stop me... don't forget because of me she is here... don't cross your limit Juhi....

He left her... Juhi almost fell but she balanced herself and gave disgust look to vidyut....

She walked to him and slapped his cross his face...

Juhi: if you touch her once more than I'll forget who you are...

Vidyut looked at her spitting anger look...