Chapter 8

Avneil entering in hospital and rushed to room and saw something which shocked Avni.

The room is all messed and the little refused to have his food and medicine at same time. Avni went near to boy and send others out.

Avni - hey Rahul,why ain't you eating and troubling others.

Rah- avni didi! You know I only eat when you are with me.

Avni - ok now I am here. What would you like to eat.

Rah- anything but I want you to feed me as you always do.

Avni - sure.

Avni feed him then gives him medicines. After taking medicines Rahul was looking at Neil as he never meet him.

Rah- Avni di, who is he.

Avni - he is Neil and my husband.

Rah-that means he is my juji. But I am angry with you.

Avni -yes your juji but why are you angry with me.

Rah- you got married and never invited me. That not fair.

Avni - oh. But don't worry I will take you to my house after recover. Enough of taking go to sleep now.

Rah- ok.

Avni makes Rahul sleep while Neil was admiring them. After Rahul fall sleep. Avni and Neil walked out and headed back to car and drove back home. The rain was slowed down.

While in Khanna house everyone was on living watching movie then avneil comes in. Babe see them first.

Babe - you both came. Is everything fine now.

Avni - yeah Bebe it's all good now.

Swetha -that good. Now go to get fresh up and come and watch movie with us.

Neil - mom why movie. I tired so I am going to sleep. Avni can make coffee for me please

Avni head to make coffee while Neil went to room and others continue to watch movie.

Avni went to room while Neil was taking shower and came back and see Avni in balcony. He goes near her and wrap both arms around her waist.
Avni realise the touch and turned around to see Neil.

Avni - Neil, your Coffee
She handed coffee to him.

Neil -[ while taking sip]thank you.
After finishing it he again went near her and starts nuzzling her neck while she moans.

Avni - Neil stop

He busy with his own world and continue. They are only inch close to kiss but Neil phone starts ringing. He see id and pick up.avni took opportunity and ran from there.

Neil had conversion and went to lie down and didn't realise when he went to sleep.

Avni comes there and see him sleeping. She goes near him and kiss his cheek and went Sleep. Hugging him.

Very sorry late update but I was busy with program. Also I know this short but i will give long update very soon.