Chapter 33

At khanna house in Juhi room.. Juhi was sitting in her room leaning to headboard.. she was thinking about her and Neil's friendship... tear escaped from eyes remembering those days where she was happy with him...

She opened her eyes and saw the lights on.. she snapped her head to door and saw swetha walking with food tray...

Swetha comes inside and looks at her... swetha saw tears on her cheeks... she felt bad seeing her like this.. she kept tray on bed and sat opposite Juhi...

Swetha : have your dinner...

Juhi looked at her when more tears made trough down her cheeks... Swetha wiped her tears....

Swetha : what's bothering you?

Juhi looked away and stood up... she moved to window side... swetha watched her action sitting on bed....

Juhi closed her eyes and let her tears flow... swetha sighed and left the room... as juni heard door closed... she opened her eyes and wiped her tears... she turned around and saw room empty..... Juhi walked back to her bed and clutched pillow in her lap... she starts crying..... she wasn't bad Person but she chose wrong path...

While at police station Neil was talking to someone in his cabin when dd walks in... Neil and someone looked at dd....

Dd : sorry sir coming like this but I got some link between rangu pandit....

Neil looked at they Person then dd...

Neil : dd give that to me.... and dd could call home  tell I'm not going to home till tomorrow... I'm going out...

Dd : but sir...

Neil : dd do as I have  told you..

Dd nods and leaves.. when Neil went to the file and saw something which caught his attention....

The person was staring Neil..,

Person :Neil sir what happened?

Neil closed the file and looked at the Person...

Neil : rangu pandit and ragini pandit is same person... someone is helping her to get out jail and run business illegal.... all the girls have been missing or kidnapped from college or cinema place... this is ragini pandit plan... she is behind all this... but I don't understand one thing why vidyut isn't involve in this.... his name isn't involved...

Person: sir maybe he doesn't know.. it could be she doing behind his back... we need to arrest ragini pandit and save those girls who she has captured....

Neil : not now Kabir..... I'm sure she is up to something.... I need to keep eye on her... do you one thing... track vidyut location... I want to when he meets Juhi or what they are planning..... while you doing this I will go and save the girls.... I need dd helps too... go and call dd to come... I need to discuss with you both something important...

Kabir nods and leaves.... soon he comes back with dd...

Neil looked them and told them to take seat.. both sat down and looked at Neil... Neil took pen and big paper... he laid on his desk and starts jotting things down while explaining to them what he was talking about...

Neil explained them about links between girls missing..vidyut escaping... khanna farmhouse burning into ashes..... all the linked to same person every time... though the same person wasn't revealed expect Neil and Kabir knowing...

Neil kept the pen down and looked at dd with confusing face....

Neil : I know you have questions about Kabir... I'll tell you on the way.. and you Kabir track me vidyut location... be contact with me always... keep updating me.... and take some men from here... they will help you tracking his location....

Kabir nods..

Neil : we should leave now.... dd did you inform home...,

Dd : yes sir i did. Swetha aunty asked reason why you not coming? She also side that Juhi was crying Today....

As Juhi name came Kabir and  Neil looked at each  then at dd...

Neil : hmm! I will speak to mom later.. let's get going before  ragini leaves....

Dd and Kabir nods...trio left... Kabir left in separate car while dd and Neil went in one....

While other side in jail where ragini pandit was kept... she was ready to leave when she heard someone coming....

She asked one of the lady who is coming...

Lady : officer Neil khanna...

Ragini shockingly looked at her... before ragini could react they heard Neil's voice... every prisoner left in their cell... Neil walked with dd with his own attitude....

Neil stopped at ragini who was still shocked seeing Neil... he smirked little bit and quickly moved his smirk and walked pass her making more shock for her....

Neil felt like laughing at her.....

At khanna house.... avni was tiredly entered inside Khanna house.... she saw Hall empty... she could guessed it because she came early today... she could smell of food which means swetha was in kitchen.....

Avni inhaled smell of good and grinned herself... she walked to straight to her... she kept her stuff on bed... she took her phone and kept it on charge... keeping her phone on charge she moved to closet and took a towel... she left to take a shower.... she wanted to relax her body....

After having good shower and relaxing herself she came out with towel wrapped around in her hair... she was wearing bathrobe...

She got change quickly and sat on bed taking her phone in hand... as she opened her phone she saw 10 miscalled from Neil and message....

Avni frowned seeing so many miscalled from Neil... she called back Neil but his phone went unreachable....

She then opened his message...

Hey wifey... I'm dropping this message as you are not picking my call... maybe you busy but it's okay... wifey I won't be coming home today as I have work here.. it is important for me to stay or I wouldn't stay... you have your dinner and sleep.. don't wait for me as I won't be home till tomorrow evening.... I also want to tell you something important but not here... I'll tell once I am there... take care of everyone and yourself too...

Love you!

Your Neil!

Avni : what does he need to tell.

She replied his message and kept her phone down... she was already missing his presence now... she won't see him to tomorrow evening which was making her more sad.....

She laid on bed and closed her eyes....

Other side Kabir was keeping eye on vidyut with some men's with him... they were away from vidyut house but could see or Listen what he was up to....

Here is the update!

How was the update?

What will happen next?

Do you think Juhi is fault?

Will Juhi realise her mistake?

Where is Neil going!

Will Neil save the girls?

Will Neil be able to red caught ragini?

Vote and comment!