Chapter 21

Neil was driving the car very fast... dd was following Neil in different car... Neil speed his car... he turned his car left and could see smoke in the air... fear was powering his heart.. his heart was beating faster every seconds... he wanted to save his family...

He again speeded his car.... he get out the car and saw khanna farmhouse completely burning.... without thinking he rushed to the entrance ....

He took step forward but he was pulled back... he looked behind him and saw dd holding his hand... Neil jerked dd hand....

Neil took another step but this time he felt his whole body pulling him back... he knew dd was behind him....

Neil : dd leave me...... They need me..dd let me go...

Dd: no.. sir... handle yourself... we will save them but I won't let you go inside.....

Neil was trying to get out of dd holds but dd didn't  loosened grip on Neil... at once Neil pushed dd and ran  inside the house...

Dd got shocked and tried going in when his phone rang....

Dd immediately took his phone and saw avni calling  him... he got worried how will he tell avni about this incident and Neil being inside  the house.....

Dd Hands were shivering... at the end he picked the phone....

Dd : h.....e...l.... l....o...

Avni : dd... why you stammering..... where is Neil.... I'm calling him but he isn't picking my call.... pass phone to him.....

Dd looked at the farmhouse hearing avni about Neil... he was getting worry for Neil inside... the farmhouse was still on fire... some constables were trying stop the fire with help of fire Brigade.....

Dd : b...Bhabh.......Ne...il.... sir.....

Avni also got worried and scared hearing dd scared voice....

Avni: dd... where is Neil?... pass the phone to Neil...

Dd eyes brimmed with tears... he couldn't lie to his Bhabhi about Neil.... dd took deep sigh... his sigh was heard by avni which making her worry more....her heart was beating faster....

Dd: bh... Bhabhi..... farmhouse..... got caught in fire.... Neil... sir  is inside.....

As he finished phone dropped from his hand... he didn't courage to speak to avni.... not caring about his phone... right now Neil was more important.... dd too ran inside the farmhouse and searched around the house for Neil....

While in hospital.... as dd spoke fire... Neil being inside the farmhouse.... avni breath got stuck... she couldn't breath.... her body froze.... fear of losing Neil forever crept in her heart.... she was shook by someone.... she looked at the person and hugged the person tightly.....

Avni: be..... be.... Neil.....

Yes whole khanna family along with Neela, Riya and Ali was in hospital....

Flashback at khanna farmhouse....

Everyone were wake  early in the morning... all were sitting in hall and talking when something clicked in swetha head.....

She screamed gaining everyone's attention... everyone looked at her weirdly while swetha was smiling to herself... Bebe clicked finger front of swetha...

Bebe : what happened? Why you screamed?

Swetha: Bebe... don't you remember this day.... how can I be so dumbo not remembering this day...

She slapped her head lightly while others were thinking what special is today....

Bebe : hello... what is today.... what did we forget and you remember...?