Chapter 42

Avni was sitting in Neil's cabin with constable.. she was wrapped in Neil's jacket and looking down... she lifted her head up hearing something... she saw constable...

Constable : ma'am you want something!

Avni looked at her...

Avni : when will Neil come?

Constable: he is coming in any moments ma'am... I should leave...

Avni nods.. the constable left while avni kept her head on the desk.. she was sitting on Neil's chair..

While other side Neil was talking to his team and commissioner...

Neil : I don't want them to be bail.. they don't deserve it... as my promise I have arrested Juhi
but my name and my family shouldn't be there included...

Commissioner: it will not happen Neil... not even Avni's kidnapped will be included... I think all should leave....

Neil : sir.. before leaving I want to do something.. may I have the permission...

Commissioner: you may...

Neil : Thank you sir...

Commissioner smiled and left followed by other officer...  now it was only Neil, Kabir and dd...

Neil : I want to you both to leave me alone.. I'll inform next case tomorrow..

Kabir and dd nods and leaves....

Neil sighed and left the room too... he looked at constable at particular cell...

Neil : open this!

Constable nods and opened it... Neil entered inside the cell and saw Juhi back facing him... he took deep breath and called her name...

Neil : Juhi!

Juhi wiped her tears before turning to Neil... Juhi looked at him...

Neil : I have come here to tell you something.... my duty comes first... I know you have taken wrong path listening to others.. but never tried finding truth... because of misunderstanding you are here.. if you have came to me then I would have told you... I know you wanted revenge thinking I was behind your  parents death which is not true... I hope you have know what actually happened to your parents... I'm very sorry for your loss... I tried finding you but you never left any clue.. I didn't ruin our friendship but you did it by yourself... I'm not here to ask any forgiveness because I know I am right here... all I want from you is stay away from my family... whatever you did to my family I don't think I will be able to forgive you...

He left her cell... while she starts crying feeling guilty.. but it is too late to cry or feel guilt.. what she wanted she had already done it and hurt them... Juhi slumped on the floor and curled herself and cried hugging her knees.. her sob was silent...

While Neil came back to his cabin and saw avni resting her head on desk... he said and moved to her... he caressed her hair when she opened her eyes and lifted her head up...

Both stared at each other... at one moment.. avni stood of chair and hugged him wrapping her arms around his neck.... Neil held her and felt his neck getting wet.. he sighed and rubbed her back...

Avni: why..... you... left... me.... alone.... what if... he.....

She broke hug and starts hitting his chest and shoulder... he protested but Avni kept hitting him till Neil called her name loudly....

Neil : avni.....

Avni stopped hearing his loud voice.. and looked at him... new fresh tears brimmed in her eyes... Neil didn't say anything and pulled her in hug... he rubbed her back... while she sobbed hiding herself in his chest....