Chapter 14

Neil reached police station and saw others was looking for vidyut.he goes to team and asked.

Neil : how could he go?

One of officer answered him.

Officer : sir we checked ctv but it's doesn't show who helped him.

Neil : did anyone meet him before we got news about his escaping.

Officer : no sir!

Neil : has he ran himself or with his mother too!

Officer : his mother is still here!

Neil thinks!

Neil : bring ragni to interrogation room. Let's see if she has idea about her son or not.

Officer got busy with their duty while Neil called dd. Dd came soon.

Neil : dd check where Avni is?

Dd nods. He was about leave wen Neil stopped him.

Neil : don't talk to her but this should be in secretly. Okay!

Dd again nods and leaves.

Neil povs: who held vidyut to escape. Whoever it's looks something connection! I need to be carefully with this case now!

Somewhere in Mumbai. Vidyut and Juhi again met. Both were standing face to face and talking.

Juhi : i helped to escape but now you need to help to destroy mr Neil Khanna life!

Vidyut still didn't why Juhi wants to ruin Neil.

Vidyut : before I make plan. What enemy you have with acp Neil Khanna.

Juhi looks at him.

Juhi : you want know the truth then listen. Because of Neil Khanna I lost my parents.because of him I had suffer so much. Neil was my best friend. He Always use to support me every time. As the days and months passed I realised I have starts falling for him but I don't knew he was police officer. My parents was only thing I had but one day someone placed drugs in our house. Then Neil came with his teams to accused my parents being drug seller. My parents were arrested for years. After few years I found the drug who puts in my house was Neil Khanna. From that day I hate him. To take my revenge from him I also tried killing his family. One day I success to kill his dearest younger sister! Neil was so royal to him that he told she was orphan and he brought her from street and give all love to her. Even his family didn't knew about this. I took advantage killed her. After killing her I blamed someone else. That person got arrested. Neil still doesn't know I have killed her. So this is my reason why I want to destroy him. I never met his family so no knows about me.

Vidyut was shocked to her. How much hate she has for Neil. He also felt happy as she is Better person to use and ruin Neil.

Vidyut : I sorry for your parents but don't worry we will destroy him. Can I ask you something!

She nods.

Vidyut: if your parent is arrested then how come you saying you lost them I mean!

Juhi has tears remembering when she found from someone her parents died.

Juhi : someone called me and told about my parents death. You know that moment I felt killing Neil Khanna who I loved More than Myself.

Vidyut : Sorry about your parents death but for now you need to be strong.

Juhi nods.

Avni was hospital reading file when someone knocked. She let the person in.

Avni : what's the matter soni?

Soni : ma'am Your shift is over!

Avni checked and realised she is here since morning.

Avni : you go and I will just leave in few minutes.

She nods and leaves. Avni packs her stuff and went out. She sat in car and drove to Khanna mansion. Not for once she checked her phone because she is still angry with Neil.

imavneilfan mamtapatil8201 this update is for you and others who was waiting. I will update two unknown.