Chapter 25

Juhi was sitting in Neil's cabin while Neil was talking to his constables... he  was away from Juhi while Juhi was busy staring him with pity look...

Neil : where she lives and with who... I need those information... I also want why those boys were behind her... I'm taking her into integration room... once dd comes inform him to met me... hmm okay!

Constable nods while Neil made his way back to cabin where Juhi was seated... he looked at her then called her name...

Neil : Juhi!

Hearing Neil Juhi came back to earth and looked at Neil who was checking a file...

Juhi : hm....

Neil : can you come with me...

Juhi got scared and fisted her dress which Neil saw her... he was feeling pity on her condition  but was Juhi condition like this...

Neil kept the file back on desk..

Neil: hey... don't be sacred... I need some answer.... just answer my question...

Juhi nods..

Neil : can you follow me to room...

Juhi stood up and followed Neil.. Neil pushed the door and told her to sit down.. Neil sat down opposite her...

He looked at her before asking her question...

Neil : so Juhi... how did you get into this problem?.... I mean why those boys were behind you......

Juhi shivered hearing the boys.... Neil watched her action... he held her hand... she looked at him immediately... she could see a care for herself in his eyes.....

Neil : Answer my question.... I only can help you when you tell me about them... why they behind you? Why didn't you fight back with them?

Juhi took deep breath and cooked up the stories making Neil feel sad for her...

Neil took his hand back..

Neil: do you live alone?

Juhi nods...

Neil : anyone in your family knows about you...

Juhi povs: family... I hate you for taking my family away from Neil khanna.... I will snatch your family like you did to me... I want to see pain in your eyes losing family like me... I will only give you pain Neil khanna.....

She looked at Neil who was looking lost himself... she called him breaking his thought...

Juhi: sir....

Neil looked at her...

Juhi : I don't have anyone in this world.... my parents..... I don't know where they are.... I have seen them..... I heard from people they died years ago.... I was kidnapped three years back by uncle... he wanted me... to be his slave... he said he will sale in market.... I ran from his house last night..... Those boys were sent by him only....... please sir save me.... I don't want to go to him....... I want to meet my best friend........ I don't know where he is...... please sir help me... save  me....

She starts shedding tears front him.... Neil was helpless now seeing her tears... he can't see any women in tears.... he didn't knew what to do... he took his handkerchief and gave to her..... she looked at him and took it... she wiped her face and was still crying.....

Neil povs : she doesn't remember me... she doesn't know about us.... she forget me..... no you Juhi I won't let you forget me.... how can see forget our friendship..... I looked everywhere for you... now I have found you... I won't let you go... Juhi... I will help you Juhi.... I will help you overcome the fear.... you have already lost your parents.... you can't lose me now... as a friend I will help you Juhi.... this is Neil Khanna promise to you.....

His thought were broken by Juhi voice... he looked at her....

Juhi : sir..... will you save me....

Neil : yes I will save you....

Juhi smiled faintly... Neil agreed to help Juhi unaware of what his life still holds...

Neil was busy in file while Juhi was sitting in his cabin lost.... Neil was reading file when he dd voice... he looked at him... dd didn't noticed Juhi yet.....

Dd : sir... you called me...

Neil : yes dd... I have some work with you....

Dd : what work sir?

Neil : dd do where house or apartment is free...

Dd : sir what you saying? Apartment!

Juhi was listening to them.... dd was still unaware of Juhi presence....

Neil : yes apartment.. actually dd......

Before Neil could complete they heard Juhi shout.... hearing her shout dd and Neil looked at her way.... dd got shocked seeing Juhi there... he looked at Neil then Juhi....

Dd : Juhi....

He muttered himself...... Neil ran to Juhi and asked her worriedly....

Neil : Juhi what happened.... why did you scream like this......

Juhi: sir..

Neil : Juhi calm down.... why you screamed.....

Juhi held Neil's hand....

Juhi : sir..... I got scared.... sorry....

Neil looked at her then his hand which she was holding... he pulled his hand back...

Neil : it's okay..... dd come with me....

Dd nods still being shock seeing Juhi there.... Juhi looked at them leaving out of the cabin... she stood up and followed them... she hid behind a wall.... and heard their conversation....

Neil : I know you are shocked seeing her... even I am.... dd i need apartment for Juhi.... do you have idea anywhere a house would be free...

Dd : no sir.... should I take her to my house...

Neil : no... I think I should take her my house...

Dd : but sir...

Neil : I know dd what you thinking but don't worry nothing will happen like that... avni doesn't know about her yet... I will handle avni...

Dd nods....

Juhi smirked hearing them... she left back  inside the cabin and sat down...

In khanna house avni was woken up  hour ago.. she was having her breakfast when she felt uneasy... she left her breakfast and drank half glass of water....

Avni : why I feel something is going to happen? I hope Neil is fine... he didn't sound well
When he called him... should I call him...

Avni picked her phone and walked to  garden while dialling Neil's number... she didn't get connected with Neil's phone... she sighed  and sat in garden taking fresh air....

She was sitting and thinking about Neil's behaviour past week... then she remembered Neil was going to take her out tomorrow night... she was excited going out with him as no work tomorrow.... no meeting patients.... no family... only them.... she smiled at her thought.

Avni checked her phone when she got Neil's message... she frowned reading the message...

Here is the update..

Hope you liked it!

How was the update?

What will happen next?

What is Juhi plan?

Are you excited for AvNeil's little romance?

What will be Avni's reaction seeing Juhi?

Vote and comment!