Chapter 37

A car stopped at police station.. avni comes out of her car holding a tiffin box for Neil.. she locking her car walks inside the station.. while going she smiled at constables who returned the smile too..

Avni pushed Neil's cabin door and saw him resting his head on the desk..

She came inside and sat opposite him.. she cleared her throat..

Neil who was waiting for avni.. while reading file he again slept.. he kept his head on the desk and closed his eye. He wasn't deeply sleep.. he heard someone clearing throat... he lifted his head lightly up and saw avni sitting opposite him with smile on her face... seeing her smile a smile appeared on his face too... it took some to register that avni was here... he immediately sat properly on his chair and looked at avni who was still smiling his messy hair..

Neil : when did you come?

Avni : while ago! Neil you look very tried.. take leave today..

Neil : I'm fine wifey.. just  need to relax muscle... when you going to hospital?

Avni : once you done having your lunch then I'll leave... today I really don't trust you that you will eat once i leave.. look at your eyes how red is because of not having enough sleep..

Neil : wifey don't worry... I'll caught up with my sleep in night...

Before avni could say anything they heard someone coming... both looked at door and saw commissioner sir coming  along with dd... Avni seeing them she stood up and went behind  Neil...

Commissioner sir lifted his gaze and looked at Neil then avni.. he passed smile to Avni...

Neil: sir..

Commissioner: Neil could you come to my cabin for moment.. need to discuss something with you...

Neil: sure sir.. you go I am coming....

Commissioner sir left with dd.. Neil stood up and turned to avni who was looking down.. he pulled her by wrapping his one hand around her waist.. as avni felt his cold hand she looked at him.. they eyes met...

Neil : give me moment.. I'll be back!

Avni : come soon!

Neil nods... he pecked her forehead and left.. while Avni settled on his chair comfortable.. she took his phone was on desk... she was going through his phone...

After sometime Neil comes back and sees avni busy on his phone.. he smiled and called her...

Neil: wifey!

Avni hearing him... she kept his phone back on desk and looked at him nervously... Neil walked to avni and stand beside her..... Neil had smirk on his face which was making her more nervous...

Neil leaned to her face..

Neil : so madam what were doing in my phone?

Avni avoided his gaze and looked another side making him chuckle...

Neil: shall I tell you what my wifey was doing in my phone.. she was checking my messages... right...

Avni : Neil.... i wasn't!

Neil : oh really.. then tell me what actually you were doing in my phone..

Avni got of chair end punched his stomach getting glare from Neil which didn't effect her...

Avni : I hate you! You love teasing me...

Neil pulled her against his chest and held her waist tightly.. with his one hand he caressed her cheek...