Chapter 38

At khanna house  Juhi was sitting in room and staring at her ceiling when her phone rang.. she came out of her thought and saw her phone ringing... she moved to get hold of her phone.. she saw called id and picked it up..

Juhi : hello!

Caller : do you even realise how many risks I have called you  today? Where the heck you are? Why didn't you pick my call? Don't you realise the day? Don't tell me you forget what we have planned today?

Juhi sighed hearing from other side..

Juhi : I haven't forgot what I have planned... I know what's the day today.. about by the picking your call then it's not impossible for me to pick your call anytime... I live with them.. they can get doubt on me easily ... try to understand...

Caller : I don't care.. all I care is my plan being success... firstly of all tell me has she left khanna  house?

Juhi : she left the house to police station!

Caller : why police station? Doesn't she work at hospital?

Juhi slapped her head...

Juhi : she works in hospital but don't forget she is married.. her husband is police officer.. she went to meet him only...

Caller : don't tell me she is mr Neil khanna wife?

Juhi : vidyut I really think you dumbo... why would I make you kidnapped random girl... god knows who have you brain... I'm getting scared you will be able to do it or not...

Vidyut : shut up Juhi... I didn't thought ACP Neil khanna falling with beautiful girl.. I must say he is lucky!

Juhi: can you stop talking nonsense and focus on the plan...

Vidyut : okay... fine...when are you coming?

Juhi : at night... I can't come too early because of this khanna family.. they are too much... if I leave house then they will ask 10 thousand question... now end the call and send your men to hospital...

Vidyut : okay...

Juhi ends call and opened the phone gallery.. she went to her and Neil's picture.. she caressed their photo.... tears brimmed in her eyes... tear fell on her phone screen...

Juhi : Neil you ruined our friendship... because of you I lost my parents..... because of your mistake our friendship is ruined... it's all your fault... now your wife will help me taking revenge from you....

She scrolled down the gallery and saw her parents picture..... she caressed her parents picture and hid her face in palm and starts crying... remembering her childhood with her parents... she cried more hugging her pillow.. she buried her face into pillow....

At evening around 6 pm avni finished the duty and decided to leave for home... she panels her stuff and walked out of her cabin...

While going she smiled at the nurses and doctors who passed avni...

Avni reached to car parking... she kept her stuff on back seat of her car... she going to open her side door when she heard someone calling her... she turned around and saw someone wearing a mask on face... before avni could do anything that person palmed her mouth and dragged her to their car...

Making avni sit in car the man injected something in Avni's body... avni lost her conscious.....

The man smirked as avni lost in her conscious...

Man : drive before anyone notices us here..

The another man nods and  drove away...

At police station as Neil promise avni that he would come home  early... he decided to finish his work under an hour and leave to home.. he got engrossed in his work...

He was smiling while working thinking he would get time to spend time with his wife... he was very excited but who knew what will happen...

After hour Neil Finished... he stretched his body and leaned back to his chair..... he closed his eye and remembered Avni's smiling face... he opened his eye and stood up...

He shoved his phone back in his pocket.. he took his stuff and left his cabin...

He sat in his car and starts driving back to home...

In room someone was tied on chair with ropes around it... the door opened revealing a man.. the man walked inside and saw the person sitting on chair... his eye travelled to the person body... he smirked looking at the beauty...

He went forward and touched the person cheek and felts it so soft...

He withdraws his hand back and left the room locking the door behind him.....

Neil reached Khanna house and saw  everyone sitting hall expect Prakash...

Neil : hello everyone!

He spoke while walking inside the house and gaining others attention... but one person was shocked to see him home early.. that was none than Juhi... Neil comes and sit beside swetha keeping his head in her lap.... swetha smiled and ruffled his hair...

Swetha: tried!

Neil : hmm!

Bebe : Neil take rest..

Neil stayed quiet and let swetha ruffling his hair... Bebe smiled at mother and son.. but Juhi was worried.... thinking what if Neil comes to know about avni being kidnapped before she leaves to meet her... she thinks avni doesn't know about her and Neil's friendship... Juhi was going to advantage of this situation ....thinking to mislead avni about Neil... but who know avni already knows and trust her husband more than anything.....

Neil was enjoying getting head massage from his mother... he closed his eyes feeling relaxed...

After sometime Neil got up and moved to his room to fresh up... he took shower.. he was feeling better after having shower... his muscle was relaxed.... he laid on bed and looked at empty bed of other side... he sighed and picked  his phone and dialled Avni's number...

He tried few more times but every time was saying the person who you calling is unreachable.... Neil kept his phone back and thought to take nap till  avni comes home...

Neil slept thinking about his wife...

While in Juhi room... she was walking backward and forward... she was worried what if her plan fails.... to add more tension on her Neil has come home early...

Juhi clutched her dress and breathed heavily... her eye searched for something... she saw it on table... she quickly rushed it and held it... she brought to her mouth and took the inhaler... she relaxed taking her inhaler...

She sat on bed and thought who to escape from khanna house to vidyut house...

Here is another update!

How was the chapter?

What will happen next?

Will Neil get to know about Avni?

Will Neil save his avni?

Will Juhi escape from khanna house?

Vote and comment!