Chapter 16

Next morning Neil opened his eye as the sun brightens wasn't allowing him sleep.. he turned other side.... but soon he landed on his bum... he then realised where he was sleeping... he got up rubbing his bum and sat down again on the couch which was In the balcony..

Neil povs: fuck how could I sleep here.. I thought I was sleeping beside Avni and hugging her...... shit that's means it's was all my dream... fuck this dream was beautiful but reality horrible.. how will face my wifey.. she still angry with me...

Neil chucking his thoughts got up and moved back to his room.. he saw Avni still sleeping. He walked to bed and sat beside Avni and kissed her forehead..

Neil : good morning wifey!

He again pecked her forehead and went to fresh up Before Avni wakes up.. soon as Neil closed Washroom door Avni opened her eyes and let her tear slip . Avni turned her face in the pillow and cried... soon she stopped as she heard door being closed... she quickly covered her entire face with duvet..

Neil who came back from washroom didn't noticed Avni as he was busy wiping his hairs..

Neil kept the towel on couch , at the Same time his eyes fell on bed and saw Avni covered with duvet..

Neil povs : why is she covered herself? God what should I do with this girl?

He walks to end and tried pulling the duvet from Avni's body but Avni held it tightly... Neil knew she didn't wanted to see him... this thought made him sad... he left the duvet..

Neil : if you don't want see my face but please at least have your food then do whatever you want...

Saying this he left the room while Avni peeped through duvet and looked at him going... she threw duvet and ran down to see him going outside of the side..

Avni : why this distance between us? Why Neil?

She questioned herself but didn't knew the answer.... she got of bed and went to fresh up.. she took cold shower to calm her anger... she wasn't anger but felt that she wasn't having any value in Neil's life.. she wanted to know his past...

She came out of wearing simple blue saree.. the blouse off shoulder.. she dried her hair and left it open.. she wore her bangles and watch...

She took her doctor coat and Phone.. she walked down while trying message to one of her colleagues when she heard door bell ring... she hurriedly went down but unfortunately she missed the last step to which she fell on the floor...

She got up and touch her forehead and saw blood.. as she touched it.. she hissed in pain..ignoring her pain she walked to door and opened to see no one.. she frowned thinking who could have played this prank..

She chucked her thoughts and walked to kitchen.. she saw plate of breakfast and not already there... knowing who did this she walked there and lift the plate... she saw her favourite poha then note saying sorry...

Avni held her tears back..

Avni : I'm hurting Neil.... I don't want to hurt him anymore... i need to trust me... I know Neil will tell when it's needed.. because of me he didn't had his breakfast but made it for me... he also hurt his hand... I'm sorry Neil....

Avni keeping the note aside.. she cooked something for Neil.. she thought she will have breakfast with him.....

While cooking she didn't realise there was still wound on her forehead... she quickly Cooked it and packed it...

Soon she left to police station.... as she entered everyone officer looked at her.. some of then thought she met accident as blood was still dripping... not too much but it was crossed over her forehead... the blood was dried up while fresh one was still dripping...

On of the lady constable walks to avni...

Con: ma'am your forehead is bleeding..

Avni now just realised she didn't do her dressing.. she mentally Cursed herself...

Avni : It's fine... I'll do it...

Con: ma'am it's look bad.. I'll do it!

Avni nod and follows the constable near to a beach which was close to Neil cabin...

Lady constable lady did avni's dressing..

Con: ma'am it's done!

Avni : thank you...

She smiled and went from there while avni stood up and made the way to Neil's cabin.. she was about knock when she heard her name... she turned and saw Neil coming...

Neil walks to her and the first thing he saw was her wound... Neil touched the wound and looks at her...

Neil : how did this happen?

Avni : I fell down...

Neil : why? How can you be so careless...

Avni: accidentally I fell down... can we not fight over this...

Neil : let's go In my cabin...

They both entered inside avni sat down while Neil Went hey something...

He Came front of her and touched her forehead..

Avni : Neil what you doing?

Neil : I need to see how Deep it is...

Avni : Neil It's small...

Neil : it won't satisfy me... let me see...

Avni shook her head knowing he won't step... Neil remover previous dressing and see the cut... it wasn't too big or small but it was deep one... he brought his lips to her forehead and kissed it... then he did her dressing again..

She looked at him with tears in her eye... before he could move it she pulled him and crashed in his arm while crying.. he got shocked seeing her crying....

Neil hugged her back and caressed her hair...

Neil : avni stop crying...

Avni : sorry.... I'm sorry...

Neil broke hug and wiped her tears...

Neil : don't say sorry... I know you wanted to know my past... I'll tell but give me time..

Avni : I'm sorry...

Neil hugged her...

Neil povs : what happened to her today.. why she is saying sorry...

Neil : avni what brought you here....

Avni broke hug and looks at him..

Avni : I brought..... breakfast for you...

Neil : did you had yours?

Avni nods no..

Neil : why?

Avni : woh...

Neil : okay.. let's have it together..

Avni nods... they had their breakfast... both were talking leaving what happened in past few days.. when avni phone rang..

She took the call..

Avni: hello..... I'll be there....

She cuts call and looks at Neil..

Neil : anything serious.

Avni: not very much... I need to see patient today...

Neil : shall I drop you...

Avni : I'll manage... I'll call you later...

Neil nods.. Neil pecked her forehead... avni left for hospital while Neil starts reading file for some cases...

Back again.. after so long..

Update is here..

Enjoy reading it!

See you soon!