Chapter 46

Life passed so quick.. no one realised how two months passed away.. yes it's Beeb two months since avneil has been away from each other.. avni was still on her camp while Neil was back from case..

It was another day in khanna house were Neil was still sleeping hugging Avni's photo.. there was frown on his face.... his legs were either side of bed... his head was half on pillow and half on the bed.. he wasn't sleeping in comfortable position...

His sleep broke as  he heard loud voice on his phone... he groaned and slept again hugging the Avni's photo... but again the same voice disturbed him.. he finally opened his eye and turned his off which was Avni's voice...

Before leaving to her camp avni recorded her voice in his phone... as Neil is lazy to wake up in the morning.. especially when there is no one to wake him up...

Neil sat on bed and looked at Avni's photo.. he caressed  the photo...

Neil: you only said two months... but it's Been more than that... I can't wait for another two week to see you... I was foolish to agree for this camp.... I miss you wifey... come back soon...

He kissed the photo and kept it aside... he got off bed and  went to his balcony...

He stood there leaning to the railing.... he went flashback a week ago when he spoke to avni....

Flashback!

At camp site it was almost evening when avni found herself free... she took her phone out and called Neil...

Neil was at police station and in his cabin.. he was reading a file when his phone rang... he immediately looked for his phone thinking it would be avni... he finally found his phone which was under the pile of papers...

He smiled seeing the caller id as it was his wifey... he smiling picked the phone back and leaned back to his chair...

Neil: hello wifey! How are you? When you coming back? I miss you so much... come back soon....

He spoke without letting her speak.. while other side avni smiled hearing him...

Avni : Neil... at least let me speak...

Neil bit his lip and licked it...

Neil : oh sorry... you speak...

He spoke cutely wanted her to pull his cheek buts she can't do it right now..

Avni: I'm fine Neil... I miss you too... Neil i called you to inform you something...

Neil found her voice low hearing the last word... he got worried too for her...

Neil: you okay... what happened? Any serious matter?

Avni : actually my camp got extending to another three weeks... sorry...

Neil smile fell hearing her but he also knew her work... he put his smile back...

Neil: only three weeks... it's okay... I'll be fine.. without another three weeks...

Avni knew he was lying for her only...

Avni : sorry... I know you are not happy hearing this... I can't do anything... please...

Neil: I'm not upset with you wifey... it's your duty to be there... I'm happy if my wifey treats people who is ill ... but I really miss you... this is not what we planed... we planned to go on holiday soon as you come back but everything failed....

Avni : sorry... it is not in my hand.... sorry... after I come back we will go on holiday....

Neil not wanting her to feel bad change the topic...