~chapter 5~

Lucy's POV:
When I woke up the next morning I wasn't in the same room. I looked around and then realized it was Natsu's room. I grabbed my phone and saw it wasn't morning but 3:57. "Oh my God! Why was I out so long-wait... Natsu!" I thought to myself and looked around not seeing him. I run into the living room and see him on the couch and I run up to him and hug him.

Natsu's POV:
I feel Lucy hug me from behind and I smile "so Luce.. how did you sleep?" I chuckled, she nodded her head and let go. She walked around to sit down. Once she sat down I laid my head down in her lap looking up and her. Her reaction was priceless and I laughed. "Am I really falling for her?" I thought to myself and just laid there for awhile. Luce got over it and it didn't bother her as much and she started to change the channels. When she was changing them I heard a dinosaur sound. I turned my head to the TV to see the that she found my recorded list and played the first Jurassic Park. "Have you ever seen this movie, Luce?" I asked "no I haven't" she signed and I gasped "WHAT REALLY!?" I yelled and I guess I startled her she let out a loud 'EEP' and she smacked my arm "sorry Luce" I said with a toothy grin and she smiled back.
~Time Skip after all the Jurassic movies~
It was around 10:00 and Luce stood up "I'm going to go take a shower" she signed and I nodded walking with her and jumped on my bed and soon falling asleep.

Lucy's POV:
I got done taking a shower and grabbed my towel, wrapping it around my body. I peeked out of the bathroom door and saw that Natsu had already fallen asleep so I walked out going to the dresser

-Flashback-
"I put your dressy clothes in my closet and your bras, underwear, and night cloths in the dresser" he said with a small blush and showed me were they were all placed.
-End of flashback-

I grabbed the clothes I needed and slipped them on. I looked back at Natsu "should I sleep with him?" I thought to myself. I shrug and climb into bed with him. He had a king sized bed and his bed was against a wall. I can tell he likes to sleep on the outside so I crawl over him and fall asleep by the wall.

~Next morning~
I woke up to arms being wrapped around my waist and shoulders, our legs intertwined too "again" I thought to myself and sweat dropped. I grabbed my phone to see it was 5:30, so I started to shake Natsu to get up because today was the first day of school for me. "Ugh he won't wake up!" I thought and struggled to get out from his grip this time but when I did I stood up and violently shook him "nng... w-what is it" he said and looked at me "we need to get up because school starts soon" I sign and he slowly sits up. He rubs his eyes "what time is it?" "5:34" I sign and he slowly stands up and walks to his bathroom. There are two sinks in there, a big mirror, a bathtub, and a shower just for the large details. We both started to brush our teeth. After that I jumped into the shower really quick and got out under 30 minutes. "We have to leave around 7:00" Natsu said and I nodded. I started to get dressed when he was in the shower and went back into the bathroom to do my makeup. After I was done I pulled my hair up into two French braids and walked into the kitchen. We had 47 minutes left so I decided to make Natsu and I breakfast. After I was done I set both plates down on the table and started to eat my food. Natsu soon walked in and started to eat too. He looked at me "you look great Luce" he smiled and I smile back "thank you and so do you" I sign and we both laugh.

Natsu's POV:
After we ate we still had 5 minutes to spare. I hand her, her schedule because I forgot to give it to her yesterday. I arranged it so we had everything single class together except for 8th since I had athletics so I asked to put her in art.
10th grade Schedule: Lucy Heartfilia
1st- Mrs.Aries (geometry)
2nd- Mr.Capricorn (English)
3rd- Mr.Dragneel (Zeref) (World Geography)
4th- Mr.Dreyar (digital media)
5th- Mrs.Cana (human growth and development HGD)
Lunch
6th- Mr.Rufus (theater)
7th- Mr.Guildarts (IPC)
8th- Mrs.Strauss (art)

10th grade Schedule: Natsu Dragneel
1st- Mrs.Aries (geometry)
2nd- Mr.Capricorn (English)
3rd- Mr.Dragneel (Zeref) (World Geography)
4th- Mr.Dreyar (digital media)
5th- Mrs.Cana (human growth and development HGD)
Lunch
6th- Mr.Rufus (theater)
7th- Mr.Guildarts (IPC)
8th- Mr.Guildarts (athletics)

We were walking to to school and I look over at Lucy to see her messing with a lock of her hair and I could tell that she was nervous so I put my arm around her and shoulder and brought her closer to me "there is nothing to be worried about ok?" I gave her a smile and she looked up at me and I could see a light blush on her cheeks.

~Time skip 5th period~
Lucy's POV:
I sit down by Natsu and Mrs.Cana walks in "hello class, we have a new student. Her name is Lucy Heartfilia and I hope all of you can get along with her" she says and walks over to her desk and grabs some papers and hands them out and it said The Baby Project "Now kids! This is the baby project. Every teacher knows about this project so they will give you some sympathy and keep an eye on you. You will be picking your own partner and when you do that you will come up here and role two dice. One will be for the girl and the second will be for the boy. Which ever the girl roles will be the gender of the baby and when the boy roles it will be about how many months along or if you already have the baby. If you are still pregnant you will come up here and get the right month fake baby bump that you can strap on. The months only go from 5-8 months pregnant. Every month you will come and get a new baby bump. Now you can't just wear it at school you have to wear it out in public too because Magnolia is a small town and I or any of the other teachers can see you. You will be tested on how you are treating the baby and clothe the baby because the baby will only come with a blanket and a bottle. If you lose the baby you can not have another one understand!" She looks around and we all nod "Ok good. Now GO!"