~Chapter 10~

Lucy's POV:
"Lucy?" I hear Jallal's voice and turn to him with a smile "when I grabbed you from behind you tensed up and looked like your were in pain too. Are you ok?" I look down and nod "y-ya I'm fine" "Luce.. can we check?" I was terrified for them to look. Ever since I got back to that hell, father started beating me, so I started cutting and I also have a lot of bruises. I've been wearing hoodies for a whole month because I was ashamed of it but couldn't stop myself. "N-NO! You can't!" I yell obvious fear in my eyes Natsu grabs my arm and I bite my bottom lip trying not to scream in pain. He takes notice of this and let's go. "Lucy? Let me see your arms" he says sternly and everyone walks behind him. I see Virgo in the car shaking her head worried about me but I just nod and slowly lift both sleeves. Everyone gasps and I look down, my bangs covering my face "I... I'm sorry.." I start to cry and explain everything.
I fall to the ground not wanting to look at their faces, scared to tell the others when we get home, scared they hate me now but then I feel a small hand on my shoulder "Lucy..." I hear Lisanna say and I can't bare to look her in the eyes "look at me Lucy" I slowly lift my head and see a few tears running down her face and she lifts her left sleeve up "I know exactly how you feel" she says and smiles at me. "These were from three years ago from me being bullied and I was scared to tell anyone, but when all OUR friends found out they were shocked at first but were there for me to overcome it. They never fully go away and ya it's scary but it shows that you overcame the worst and still live on, some people can't say they made it out of the darkness. You have all of us to support you" she hugs me and I don't hesitate to hug back "thank you... Thank you so much!" I say threw sobs and smile "I missed you all so much" I add and everyone couldn't hold back from running to us and hug as well "We love you too~" they say and Lisanna let's go and looks at me "see?" I look at her and nod.

~Time skip back home~
Natsu's POV:
Luce and I dropped everyone off and we go home. We bring Virgo with us of course. When I unlock the door we step in and Lucy breathes in the hair "if I have to be honest I missed your smell, Natsu" she gives me a small smile, I hug her and laugh "I missed you too weirdo" I say, I pull away and put my hands on her head and start to mess up her hair "h-hey stop that!" She yells. I pick her up bridal style, walked to my bedroom and lay her down. "W-what are you doing?" She asks and I start to kiss her "I really missed you Lucy... I was in such a dark place I thought you had really died but I should have known in wasn't true.. I stopped talking to all of our friends... I stopped talking to anyone and everyone because I felt ashamed for letting you die" I said a tear running down my cheek and she smiled "I missed you too.. how is your wound?" she ask and wiped away my tears "it's doing better" she nods and we lay there for awhile. We then fall asleep. It is the first time I have that same comforting feeling right next to me that I missed so much.
~morning~
A alarm goes off and I instantly recognize it "Lucy?" I said still half asleep "hm" I hear her respond in the restroom "you found your phone? When?" "It was under your bed. I was getting up to use the restroom and then I came back I heard a ding and looked under your bed to find my phone" she looks down "are you sure about going back to school Luce?" I asked and she nods "yes it's. been one month and I'll be happy to see everyone again." She smiles at me and I can see sadness in her smile and it breaks my heart into a million pieces. I get up and walk over to her and hug her "if it makes you feel better this is the first time back to school for me too" I say and she tenses up "ya ya I know... I just couldn't bare the fact that people would give me pity if I went" she intertwines her hand in mine while having her head in my chest and says nothing.
Really we didn't need to say anything. We start to get ready for school and we leave. When we get to school, we jump out of the car and Lucy tenses up "what's wrong Luce?" She looks kinda scared "the baby project! I MISSED A WHOLE MONTH!" She yells and I laugh "Mrs.Cana actually canceled the whole project" she sweat drops. "LU-CHAN!" We both hear Levy and look at the gate entrance "Ah! Levy-Chan!" Lucy yells excitedly and they hug each other and everyone else comes over and welcomes Lucy back.

Lucy's POV:
The bell rings and I freeze. Everyone starts to walk off not noticing except for Natsu and he looks at me worried. Lisanna runs up to me and grabs my hands "Lucy.. it'll be ok" she lifts up my hands in front of us and smiles. I give a soft smile and we walk in together behind the others, Natsu right beside us. Lisanna wraps her arm around mine and Natsu does the same with my left arm. I kept getting weird looks, I look down my bangs covering my eyes and kept hearing them whisper things like "I thought she died" "I bet she faked it to get attention" "I heard she is a run away" "I heard she ran away the night Natsu got stabbed and left him defenseless and lost her virginity to 5 different guys at the same time" I pull away from Lisanna and Natsu and run away "LUCE/LUCY!" I kept running and running, tears streaming down my face and my vision blurred. I didn't know where I was running to nor did I care but then I heard a load honk and look up. I was in the middle of the street about to get hit by a truck when I feel someone push me out of the way "erza.."