~Chapter 26~

Natsu's POV:
It's been a few months since Lucy and I lost our baby. She hasn't talked to anyone. I'm afraid that she will go completely mute again and forget how to talk. Right now I am in the living room, staring up at the ceiling. I sight loudly and stand up. I walk into the nursery and see Lucy looking around. "Luce-" she cuts me off with a nod and runs past me not even looking me in the eyes. Hell I haven't ever seen her look at me at all since I gave her the news about our baby.
I stay in the nursery for an hour or so not knowing what I should do. I have tried everything to make Lucy smile again but I always failed. I feel like I'm failing her. I walk out of the nursery and see Lucy staring at a knife. My eyes widen and I run over to her. I take the knife away from her grasp "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" I yell and she looks at me with the most emotionless face ever. She picks up she hands and start to sign "do you think it's my fault?" I stayed silent and she continued "is it my fault the baby died because I stabbed my self in the stomach a few years ago and now the womb is incapable of storing a baby? Like it was damaged somehow?" I look at her with sad eyes. She falls to her knees and screams. Tears stained her cheeks and I kneel down next to her "Lucy?" She looks at me fear in her eyes "can you still talk?" I ask and she hesitated at first but nods. "Can you please let me hear your voice again.. just once?" She looks down and I hug her "I'm sorry I just-" "Natsu..." i tense up a little but then relax. "Natsu... I'm.. I'm so sorry." She whispers and I tighten the hug "it's ok. I just missed your voice. I missed hearing you, I missed your smile, your lively eyes, your hugs, and just everything about you." She starts to sob loudly and I cradle her in my arms. I tell her that everything will be ok and we can try again. She just simply shakes her head "no.. I don't want to try again.. what if it dies too? It would me all my fault" I look at her "no.. it's not your fault. It was never your fault." I reassured her and she nods "hey, Natsu? Do you mind if we tried again?" I nod and she continues talking "right now?" A deep blush spreads across my face and a tint of pink on her cheeks. Cute...

~TWO MONTHS LATER!~
Lucy's POV:
I breath in and out nervously and step out of the bathroom. I find Natsu in the kitchen eating a sandwich and he looks at me "oh! Good morning Luce! What's up!" I had my hands behind my back and I shakily pull them out and he drops his sandwich. The animals come rushing in and start to eat it up. His eyes go teary from the sight. He looks back at me and I nod. He runs up to me and hugs me "Oh my gosh! I can't believe this! This is wonderful news Lucy!" I smile and had tears gracefully run down my face. "But I'm scared" I whisper softly and he pulls back "there's nothing to be afraid of. Let's go to the doctors today and get you a check up" I nod and start to get ready.
We walk out and Natsu locks the door. I get into the passengers seat and buckle up. We drive off and I look out the window still scared. I feel a hand on my shoulder and look at Natsu "Luce, everything will be fine. I promise you." I smile at him and nod. He turns up the radio and a BTS song comes on Fake Love. We start to jam out to it and sooner or later we get to the doctors and they had a spot open already so they took me in.
The lady spread some jell on my stomach that was seriously cold. She then starts to move the monitor around to see if the baby was ok. She looks at the screen with a weird face "w-what's wrong? Is something wrong with the baby!?" I yell and she looks at me "not baby... babies and your two months pregnant. I can also fit you into having a blood test for the babies to see what gender they are." she said with a smile and my eyes were filled with hope "Your going to have twins Lucy" at this point I was crying tears of joy. "Does next week sound ok?" I say and she nods. I look up at Natsu to see he looked happy as well. He looked down at me and smiled "well Luce, it looks like I will take the offer that my parents gave me" I looked at him confused and he continues "my parents offered us their mansion" my eyes widen and I couldn't believe what he said "a-are you serious!" I yell and he nods. I jump up and hug him "Natsu that's amazing!"

~After the ultrasound~
Natsu's POV:
We were on our way home from the doctors and Lucy just looked so happy. We pull into the driveway and she instantly jumps out of the car and runs inside. I soon walk inside and I see her on the phone. I'm just guessing she was talking to the girls.
I sit down on the couch and turn on the TV. Lucy finally hangs up and walks to me and sits down next to me "are you nervous?" She asked and I look at her "yes I am but not because we might loose them because we will have two kids at the same time" she smiles "and about the mansion, when do you want to move in? They left it for us for when ever we decide to move in." She starts to think and then speaks again "ok.. well, where are they right now?" I grab my phone and start to go threw my moms text. Lucy slaps my arm playfully and laughs "did you seriously already forget!?" She yells and I nod and laugh as well. "They are living in Hawaii now but will still be running things here from there" I nod and she stands up. "Well Natsu, what are we waiting for? Let's go!"