~Chapter 28~

Lucy's POV:
We take the babies home three days later. Natsu helps me out of the car and he goes around to get Luke. I grab Luna and tickle her. She giggles and I smile. I walk to the door and unlock it. Natsu and I walk inside and go upstairs and put the babies to sleep. Luna and Luke have different rooms so if one wakes up and cries it won't wake the other baby.
Natsu comes and gets me from Luna's room and we go down stairs to the living room. We sit down and he wraps an arm around me. I look at him a smile "I still can't believe that your parents let us have the mansion." I say and he laughs "I know, I'm seriously happy though because we have room for us and the babies" I nod and look around "it's pretty big but.. I like it. It reminds me of my old mansion. It was where Virgo and Capricorn were... I don't know what happened to Capricorn though" I look down and he hugs me "I bet he's fine and you shouldn't worry" I nod and smile at him "right"

~time skip 7:57 pm~
I get dinner ready while Natsu goes and checks on the baby. Honestly I don't trust him after he tried to cook in our old house... it didn't go well.

~Flashback~
Natsu and I are on the couch watching TV and then I hear his stomach growl. "Natsu do you want some food?" I ask and he jumps up "Hell ya! I'll help " He says proudly and I giggle. We walk into the kitchen and I start to chop up some vegetables. It took me about at least 30 minuets but after I scrape them into a bowl I start to smell something burning. I turn around and gasp "NATSU! WHAT THE HELL!?" I yell and he looks at me scared "I-I what trying to-... but then-.. this happened and then... I'm sorry!" I roll my eyes and hurriedly grabbed the fire extinguisher and blow out the fire. "Natsu I love you but please never get near anything in the kitchen besides the pantry." He nods and walks out.
~end of flashback~

I sigh at the thought and scrape the vegetables into a bowl. I turn around from the island and throw the vegetables into the pan with other ingredients afterwards. After I'm done I call Natsu into the kitchen and we sit at the island and eat. The babies are in their high chairs and I start to feed Luke while Natsu feed Luna. "You know Luce, I didn't expect Luke to be the crybaby" I laugh "what do you mean?" I asked and he looks at me shocked "you didn't hear him screaming and crying!?" I shake my head and he continues "I got Luna first and then when Luna and I went to get Luke he was crying and Luna just looked at him like he was crazy" I laugh and start to eat.

After eating
Natsu's POV:
I grab Luke and take him upstairs and put him to bed. Lucy soon follows along and puts Luna to bed. I walk into Luna's room and see Lucy putting her down. I walk up to Lucy and grab her waist. She flinched a little "hehe did I scare you" she just simply nods and tried to push me away. I started to tickle her and she stared to laugh loudly. I cover her mouth "shhh.. we don't want to wake them" she rolls her eyes and licks my hand "ew Luce! What the hel-" she turns around and puts a finger on my mouth "shhh.. we don't want to wake them hm?" I blush and turn around and pout. She just simply laughs and we leave to go to our room.

15 years later
Lucy's POV:
Natsu and I were in the kitchen making breakfast for the kids. "Kids time to go to school!" Natsu yells and they all run in Luna and Luke were fighting like usual and Natsu breaks it up. I smile and look around "hm? Luke, Luna? Where is Nashi?" They look at me and smile "oh she is upstairs drawing again!" They say in unison and I nod. I walk upstairs and open Nashi's door. "Nashi, honey it's school time" I say and she looks at me with a pout "but mom I'm almost done with this drawing." I look around her room to see pictures spread all across her room. I pick them all up and look threw them.