~Chapter 17~

Lucy's POV:
On our way to the library we find the book and Natsu looked at me "told you so" he scoffed an I punch his arm hard "shut up" he lets out a 'ow' but keeps following me.
We get to the library and I return the book. I walk to some bookshelves while Natsu looks around "Oh.my.God... this place is HUGE!" He says and waves his hands around. I laugh at him and pick up 13 books. I start to walk to a nearby table "LUCE! Watch out! Your about to-" before he could say anything I trip and fall. I slowly get up and rub my head "ow.." I squeak out. Natsu runs over to me "thank you Nats-" when I look up it wasn't Natsu. It was a boy with orange hair, hazel eyes and glasses. He gives me a small smile "are you ok?" I fully stand up and nod "yes thank you" I bow. I start to pick up my book when he bent down and grabbed my chin with one of his fingers. He brought his face close to mine and I start to stutter "w-what are you d-doing? I have a b-boyfriend." His nose touches mine "well I didn't see him?" A dark shadow is now over us and the boy looks up "well now you do! So get your filthy hands off of her" Natsu says and a dark ora surrounding him. The boy backs away from me and Natsu stands in front of me so nothing else happened. The boy starts to walk away but turns back "oh ya.. my name is Loke. Hope I will see you around sometime." He winks at me and walks out of the library "imma kill him!" I stand up and brush myself off "you say that about everyone Natsu..." I pause and pick up some books and he does the same. "But it's cute.. thank you Natsu" I smile and set the books on a table. I look back at him to see he's blushing. I laugh and take the books from him "come on let's just relax."

~Time skip~

After school ends Natsu and I walk home and once again he complains about how he hates walking. I sigh and look up "I don't see why. It's such a beautiful day!" Natsu grabs my hand and smiles "in that case wanna go to the park?" He asked with that big toothy grin and I nod.

We get to the park and go to the playground. I sit on a swing and so does Natsu. We start to swing in sink and laugh about it (you know when you were a kid and you and your friends were swinging in sink and thought it was the coolest thing ever.. no just me and my weird friends.. oh ok..) soon enough we start to run around chasing each other like little kids.
After we got done we sit on a park bench admiring how beautiful it was.

Natsu's POV:
When we were sitting on the park bench we were looking around at how beautiful it was. It starts to snow (ya I'm sorry.. I completely forgot to mention its December... oops) I look over to see Lucy asleep on my shoulder. I realized that Lucy only had a light jacket on and she could catch a cold and I take my scarf off and wrap it around her neck. I pick her up and put her on my back.
I was walking home and noticed that Lucy's fingertips were turning a light shade of red. I gently slide Lucy in front of me and start to carry her bridal style. I take her small hands in one of my large hand and cover both of them up.
We get home and I unlock the door. When I walk inside I was instantly surrounded my animals. I didn't want them to wake Lucy up so I quickly take her to our bedroom and tuck her in. I close the door so none of out very.. strange animals can get in there. The only normal looking pet we have is Plue. Happy is yes a cat but he is blue for some odd reason and I don't need to say any other words except for monkeys, I mean seriously.
I walk over to the couch and I sit down but once I do there's a knock on the door. I groan and get up. I answer the door just to be met by a clipboard in my face. "Sign here and you can have or car back.. or whatever" said a voice that sounded like they were bored. My eyes sparkle and I gladly take the pin and sign my name. He gives me my keys and bow "thank you! Have a nice day!" I half yell in joy and he waves a hand around "ya ya.. whatever" I sweatdrop and close the door "ok.. well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
I was setting my keys on the counter when I heard another knock on the door. I groan again and slowly walk to the door. I open it again and see a person with a small box "delivery for Natsu Dragneel" he said with a smile. I smile back and and take it from him. It was actually pretty light but also pretty heavy? I was wondering what it was. I take it inside and set it on the coffee table. I open it up and see it's the present I got for Lucy. It was a golden key that had her favorite zodiac sign on it, Aquarius. I quickly run to my office and put it in the closet that had a lot of papers in there.

We had 4 more days until winter break which last from December 20th-January 31st. Tomorrow after school I was gonna get Luce help me put up the try and Christmas decorations inside and outside the house.