~Chapter 13~

Sting's POV:
"WE'RE GOING TO GET YOU TOGETHER WITH OUR FRIEND YUKINO!" Blondie and Mira yells. "Um... w-what?! No way! I don't..." I look over at Natsu shaking his head "just go with it man. There is no way to get out of this" he says and I look back at the girls, their eyes sparkling and full of hope. How could I say no so I nod "fine. When?" I ask and they squeal. Mira and Blondie hugs me and I start to get scared for so many reasons. Natsu grabs Lucy away and Laxus grabs Mira away and they both glare at me "I'M SORRY! IT WASN'T MY FAULT!" I yell and the two girls give me a small giggle.
The next morning I woke up to loud knocking on my door. I get up and walk to the door and open it to see a girl with short whiteish blueish hair and brown eyes "hello, is this where Sting lives?" She asked and I started blushing, her voice was so cute and she seemed shy. "Ya and who's asking?" I say rudely not meaning to "Damnit Sting!" I think to myself. The girl steps back with teary eyes "I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean.." she started but ran away. "No! Wait I-" before I could finish, she was already out of sight and I sweat drop "ok.." I stood there for a moment confused.
"Oh well. I'm hungry" I walk to the kitchen and start to make breakfast. Not soon after I get a call from Blondie. Once I open the call all I heard was yelling, got scared and hung up. Not even ten seconds later she called again and I answer
Lucy: you hung up on me
Sting: well you yelled!
Lucy: YA! Because you hurt Yukino's feelings! BAKA!
Sting: wait.. that was.. oh my God! I'm so sorry!
Lucy: you should be! We told her so many good things about you and she was so excited to meet you! Maybe my friends and I were wrong about you changing
Sting: WAIT! NO! I really didn't mean to! Uuuhhh... where is her favorite place to eat? And where does she live I can pick her up.
Lucy: hmm... well fine.
Lucy tells me where she lives and where her favorite restaurant is. I jump in the shower and start to get ready.

Yukino's POV:
I stopped by a nearby cafe, called Lucy and told her what happened. After I hung up I started to walk home. I live pretty far so I take off the shoes I had on and start to walk barefoot. I was walking past an alleyway and start to hear some noises. I look over "who's there" I ask and start to step back in fear.
I hand reaches out and grabs me "STOP IT HELP! SOMEONE HELP!" I yell in fear and desperation but no one comes. The man ties rope around my hands and rips off my top reviling my bra and I scream. I desperately try to push the large man off but nothing is working.
He starts to kiss me and lick my neck "Stop it! I said STOP!" I yell in his ear and he is about to punch me but the impact never came. I slowly open my eyes, tears streaming down my face to see... Sting? He helps me up, gets the rope untied and takes off his jacket and gives it to me "here take this" He smiles at me and my cheeks tent pink.
We hear the guy getting up again and I scream in horror. He runs at us with a knife and aims for me. Sting kicks his hand and the knife falls down with little effort. "You may not know who I am but you may have heard of what my now dead brother did. So if you want to live.. run" the guy has fear in his eyes and backs away. Sting turns around and checks on me "are you ok? Did he hurt you?" He ask and I hug him as if it was an instinct "Thank you Thank you Thank you!" I cry into his chest and he pats my head. "How about we go over to your place, you can change and I take you out on that date" he says with a big grin on his face and my eyes sparkle a bit. "Yes I would like that" I say and I take his hand to lead him to my house. "Thank you Lucy" I think to myself.

Lucy's POV:
Yukino sends me pictures of them after 9 hours. She said that she had a lot of fun and he asked her out on a second date. I call up Mira and give her all the details Yukino gave me. We both squeal. "Luce! Your so loud" Natsu says and I sigh at him "I'll call you back later Mira, bye" I hang up. Natsu hugs me from behind and rest his chin on top of my head "so Luce, wanna go in a date with me?" He said and I turn around and kiss his cheek "ya I would like that." I smile at him and he jumps on the bed "well how about tomorrow then?" I nod, he falls onto the bed and lay down next to him "do you have anything planned?" I ask and he smiles at me "yes but it's all a surprise so your gonna have to wait to find out" I pout but then agree. We soon fall asleep.

Natsu's POV:
I woke up before Luce and so I get up "Luce wake up." I start to shake her and she jumped up in the bed and kicked me "AH! Natsu I'm sorry!" She yelled and helped me up. Virgo walks in and looks around "Princess.. are you ok" she asked unemotionally and I sweetdrop "geez.. thanks a lot Virgo" I say and stand up "oh sorry master I didn't see you there" Lucy runs over to her and covers her mouth "Virgo.. we discussed this. Don't call anyone master. They may take it the wrong way." Lucy says while I blush.
We get ready and leave the house. First I brought Lucy out to eat at a restaurant, we then went to the movies and watched Jurassic World fallen kingdom. It was so funny to see Lucy reacting to it. She laughed, cried, and screamed. After the movie the last place I took her was the arcade at the mall. She was playing with a crane machine, trying to get a Pokémon but kept failing. She was so cute when she pouts. I decided to try it out and managed to get a big Charizard

Luce and I have been playing other arcade games for awhile and having a great time

There was a iceskating rank and so we decided to try it out.
"I'm going to mess with your mind Natsu. I had an iceskating rank in the mansion and I learned when I was 5 so try to keep up" she chuckles and I give a smug grin "oh we'll see now won't we" we give each other death glares "one" "two" "...THREE" we both raced around on the side of the rank to see who would beat who. Luce won the first five rounds and I was kinda upset but was happy that she look like she was having fun.
She decided to skate around, the song from Yuri On Ice came on and she was dancing to it. Which put me in a little bit of shock. She was so graceful.
A man came zooming by knocking her down hard "HEY! Watch where your skating, girl!" He yelled at her and I was enraged. I was skating over there but I stop dead in my tracks. Lucy had quickly and almost invisibly knocked the guy down by sliding on the floor and hitting his leg. He fell down hard and I chuckle a bit.

Lucy's POV:
A random boy around mine and Natsu's age bump into me knocking me down hard. "HEY! Watch where your skating, girl!" He snapped at me and just as quickly I brought one leg in and spun around in a circle hitting his leg knocking him down. "Why you little bi-" I cut off the other guy behind the first fool and elbowed him in the gut, making him fall to the ground. I look at the other three that was with the other two boys and they slowly grabbed the two boys and skated off.
Natsu approached me with his mouth wide open "how? When.. w-what!? When did you learn how to fight?!" I look at him and laugh "I'll tell you all about it later, but for now let's dance to this song ok!" I say and smile at him. I'm really thankful of getting him back. I also now know that I can rely on my friends for help and not push them away saying things like "I'm not worthy to call myself their friend" or "I hurt everybody around me" because they showed me that it's not true and I even made a new friend that I was supposed to marry. I don't like him that way and he feels the same way. I am happy to call Natsu mine and now he should be happy to call Yukino his.