~Chapter 25~

Three years later
Lucy's POV:
I look at Natsu "remember that project in high school when we had to do that baby project? Ya well when I was 5 months pregnant then... I think being really 5 months pregnant is a lot worse." He looks at me and smiles "is it that bad?" He asked and I nod "yes it feels like my back is breaking" I weakly smile and get up while holding my back. "I think I'm gonna go out with the girls" he looks at me "what? Why!? You can't leave me!" He whines. I sit down next to him and put my head on his chest "please" I beg and he groans. "Fine, but be careful ok?" I nod and call the girls. They said they would be ready in thirty so I hurry and start to get ready. After I'm done I hear the doorbell ring. Natsu answers it and the girls walk in. I see Levy and Juvia's belly bumps. "OH MY GOSH! There huge! How many months again?" All the girls laugh "Juvia is 8 months along" "I'm 9 months along! They should be here any day now" I laugh and place a hand on my stomach "well I'm only 5 months. How had does your back hurt Juvia, Levy?" They stop to think about it and Levy answers first "it feels like my back is broken and my stomach is being stabbed" "same for Juvia"

~10 minuets later~
"Natsu we're leaving now! LOVE YOU!" He looks at me and waves me goodbye with a smile "love you! Stay safe!" "Ok I will!" We get to the mall and start to shop anywhere and everywhere. First we go to a boutique store and look around. "AWE LU-CHAN! TRY THIS OOONNNNN!" I nod and take the cloths.
~Several minutes later~