~Chapter 24~

Five days later Christmas Eve:
Lucy's POV:
All of the girls and I were out finding presents for the boys because we knew they would go looking for them before and would have looked to see what it was.
We go into a antique shop and find some really cool stuff. I find Natsu a little statue of a red dragon breathing fire. After everyone finds something for the guys we decide to go eat at a restaurant. Once we are seated we order our food and drinks. "So Lu-Chan are you ready to study all winter break?" Levy asked and everyone sweat drops "why all winter break?" Mira asked and Levy looks at her "well I know that you and the other teachers didn't give us work but I still want to be way ahead" Levy explains some everyone laughs.
After we eat we go to Wendy's house and wrap the presents. I get done before the girls and say my goodbyes. I start to walk home. I was passing threw a scratchy neighborhood and start to hear footsteps behind me. I was already pissed so I slowly turn around to a tall man that looks 7 foot. I walk up to him with my death glare and I kinda flinches. "Ok! Now you listen! I know your following me so back off! I DONT HAVE TIME TO DEAL WITH YOUR BULLSHIT! I JUST ALMOST COMMITTED SUICIDE! I DONT NEED YOU IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW!" I pull my shirt up a bit for him to see my stab wound. I put my shirt down and then pull up my sleeves to show the cuts "DOES IT LOOK LIKE I NEED TO DEAL WITH YOU RAPING AND KILLING ME!? THE ANSWER IS NO!" I poke him hard on his stomach looking up at him "I DONT WANT TO DEAL WITH YOU NOR DO I PLAN ON IT IN ANY WAY! SO I SUGGEST YOU BACK THE FUCK OFF BEFORE SHIT GETS REAL!" His eyes were wide in terror. He runs away and I continue walking "damn this is why I hate the human species" I mumble to myself and walk into the house after 11 minuets.
"Natsu! I'm home!" I yell and take off my boots by the door. I see Natsu in the living room "hey Natsu? What are you-" I was cut off by a beautiful Christmas three with beautiful ornaments hanging gracefully from it. I slowly walk over to it and see a present under it. I look at him and smile. I grab the perfectly wrapped present I got for Natsu out of my bag and placed it under the tree. "So, when did you do this?" I asked and he laughs "I just got done with it. I think I did a pretty good job don't you think?" I nod and kiss his cheek. "I love it.. but not as much as I love you" (*gags* ew love... something I don't have and don't want to have but also it's NaLu.. I can make an exception) he gives me a toothy grin and I walk to his room "I'm going to take a small snap. Wake me up in 2 hours" He just nods and I lay down.

Nastu's POV:
It's been four hours and I feel like I was supposed to do something but I just shrug it off "probably nothing" I sit there on my phone for about four minutes but then something goes off in my head. Shit I forgot to wake Lucy up! I run into my room and gently shake her "Lucy come on get up!" I yell and she slaps my hands away. "Well damn I was just trying to help." She then jumps up and looks at me "Natsu," she pauses and gives me a glare "y-yes?" She starts to get out of bed "what time is it?" She says in a stern voice and I gulp "w-we'll it's umm.." "NATSU WHAT TIME IS IT!?" I fall backwards and she towers over me "it's 2:00" she now has a blank emotionless expression "you let me sleep for, FOUR HOURS!?" I nod rapidly and she yells in frustration "NATSU I WAS SUPPOSED TO MEET THE GIRLS AT MIRA'S HOUSE!" I sat there not knowing what to say or do. She growls in frustration and walks into the bathroom and gets undressed. She looks at me with a death glare and slams the door shut. I hear her lock it too. "Damn she's really mad at me..."

Lucy's POV:
I get done taking a shower and wrap a towel around my wet body. I walk out and her Natsu screaming. I look up and see him pounce off of the bed and towards me. I HAVE TO THINK FAST! "LUCY KICK!" I yell and kick Natsu in the gut and he's sent flying across the room. I run up to him and apologize. I help him up "DAMN LUCE! You can kick!" He yells and I role my eyes.
After I get dressed I take Natsu's car and head to Mira's house. Elfman and Lisanna live with her. I pull into the driveway and was tackled my Lisanna "Hey LuLu.!" We are on the ground and I swear she may have broken my back. I whence in pain and she quickly gets off "AH! I'm sport LuLu! Are you ok?! I forgot about your stomach!" She helps me up and I smile at her "no it's ok. Is everyone else here?" She nods and we walk inside. All of the girls say their hellos and we start to talk about the Christmas Eve Party for tonight.
"I think we should put the dessert table right there, the Christmas tree there, and we need to start making the food. Mira, Lisanna, and Lucy! You are on cooking duty! Me, Bisca, and Levy are on Tree duty! And last but not least Yukino and Wendy are going to go buy presents!" Ezra yells. We all look at her and nod "AYE SIR!" We all scramble around and get to work.