~Chapter 8~

Lucy's POV:
"NO" I yell, I turn around and kick him "you.. w-will... n..not.. h-hur..hurt HIM!" I scream and push him into a wall. Before I could turn around he ran towards me with a knife and I prepared myself for pain but it never came. I look up he see Natsu standing in front of me and I scream in horror.

Natsu's POV:
Rogue stabs me in the stomach and there is pain shooting threw my body but I will not let him lay a finger on my Lucy! I take the knife out and yell in pain but work threw it and run towards Rogue and stab the knife into hit chest where his heart should be (see what I did there? Because he has no heart... no? Ok sorry) Lucy gasps while Rogue falls to the floor. I start to sway back and forth trying to keep myself. I start to fall but I feel arms wrap around me and they start to fall with me.
I then realized it was Lucy and she laid me on my back "NATSU! P-please.. stay.. w-with me" My vision starts to blur and I then start to fall into darkness "NATSU! Natsu! TSU!" I close my eyes and I feel numb.

Lucy's POV:
Natsu closes his eyes and I start to freak out "NATSU!" I yell, my tears start to fall and hit his face. I stand up shaking and start to look for my phone. I couldn't find mine but then I found Natsu's and start to call 911.

~Time skip at the hospital~
I was sitting by Natsu's hospital bed holding his hand and I hear a knock on the door "miss, there are some people here to see you and Mr.Dragneel" the nurse said and I nodded. The whole gang walked in and the girls pulled me away to comfort me while the boys stayed by Natsu.
They all started asking questions like "are you ok Lu-chan" "are you hurt! Juvia can get a nurse" and or "who did this?" I started to explain to them "it's going to be ok Lucy we understand. Don't push yourself ok?" Lisanna and Mira said and I nod. Tears start to role down my cheeks and I had a blank expression on my face and start to feel dizzy. The girls were hugging me but not soon after my knees buckle, I fall and pass out.
I woke up from yelling and I feel arms around me "Natsu..." I faintly say and look up to see Laxus "LAXUS! Be careful with her!" I hear Mira yell from behind him and then noticed he was running "Please! Help our friend! She just collapsed and passed out!" Laxus yelled and then a few people came up to us and they put me on a bed.
They were rolling me away and Mira was right beside me saying calmly things, but then she was stoped by Laxus and a nurse. "Lisanna stop!" I hear Bixlow yell and Lisanna was running towards me and two nurses stop her "LET US GO WITH HER!" She yells "wait! No I want to be with her! PLEASE!" Mira yells as well and then falls to her knees "LUCY!" Was all I hear the sisters say and fall into the darkness.

Normal POV:
"Mira calm down. She'll be ok." Laxus says trying to calm down his wife "ya exactly what Laxus just said Lisanna. She'll be fine. She was probably in a lot of shock. She saw Rogue die in front of her and Natsu get stabbed... she will make it threw this- we will make it threw this" Bixlow said rubbing Lisanna's back and helped her stand up "I want to see Lu-Chan too but she needs some time" Levy said and smiled at the sisters "Levy..."
They get back to Natsu's hospital room and sit in there waiting patiently.

Lisanna's POV:
We waited in Natsu's room for 4 hours waiting and wanting to hear news on Lucy. When Mira and Elfman were hugging me a doctor came in and I stand up "we have good new and bad news for Mr.Dragneel. I'll give you the good news first, he will most definitely live threw this and the bad news is that he will be in shock for awhile. Not because of his wound though" I cut him off "WHAT ABOUT LUCY!" I yell "she is the reason why he will go into shock for awhile. We have pronounced her dead. Who ever attacked them had given her poison at one point. I am sorry" he walked out and I fall to my knees "this... can't be.." I say tears rolling down my face "is Lu-Chan really.. dead?" Levy said and started to cry into Gajeel's chest. There was silence for about three minutes but then Erza spoke up "NO! I don't believe it! Something is up!" She boomed "Erza..." I whisper "Erza calm down" Jallal said and touched her shoulder "NO I WILL NOT! I DONT BELIEVE IT!" She ran out which left all of us speechless. "I'll go after her" Jallal said and ran out.

Erza's POV:
"I will not stand for this! She is not dead and I know it!" I yell and run out of the hospital. My fist in a tight ball. I come to a street light and fall into the fetal position against a wall "Erza?" I hear a familiar voice say and look up to see Jallal "what do you want!" I half yell and he sits beside me "I know it's hard to expect it but Lucy is dead. The doctor said so and he have to all be there for each other especially Natsu." I stand up enraged "SHE'S NOT DEAD! WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP SAYING THAT!" I yell "SHE.IS.NOT.DEAD!" I added and kick a pole "Erza! Are you ok?!" I look at him tears threatening to fall "ya.. I'm totally fine!" I say sarcastically "no I'm not hurt from kicking a stupid pole... but will this pain ever go away?" I ask with three tears falling. He comes closer and hugs me "I trust you... I had a bad feeling about that doctor too. You may be right"