~Chapter 20~

Lucy's POV:
After awhile we went back to the house because it started to get cold. When we get inside I start to walk past the bloody spot that Virgo left. I only take a glance at it, but even a glance just made me sick. I run to the restroom and throw up. Natsu came in right after and held my hair up for me. After awhile I felt a bit better. "Maybe you should take a shower" I nod. He was about to walk away but I grab his wrist "will... you t-take one... um with me?" He smiles and starts to take off his clothes. I turn away, my face started to glow red. "Luce? Didn't you say you wanted to take a shower?" I jumped and hesitantly nod. I undress and hop in the shower. Natsu soon jumps in too. When I was putting in my shampoo out of nowhere Natsu starts to tickle me. I throw a fit of laughter but he still doesn't stop "N-Natsu~ sto-stop! Ahahaha! Nats-" he cuts me off by kissing me. I bite his bottom lip which makes him stop tickling me. He pulls back and his lip is kinda bleeding "Luce!" I shrug and start to wash my hair out. After I wash my face and wash the conditioner out I start to wash my body. I couldn't reach my back so Natsu helped me this is so embarrassing but it also feels to good. Hehe
After we get done, we walk into our room and get dressed. Natsu and I decided that we will be going the two last days before we get out for winter break. We get into bed, but I can't go to sleep. I was scared that something bad would happen. Natsu fell asleep already and I don't know how. I stayed up for a few more hours. I look at the clock to see it was 4:13 so I finally decide to try to go to sleep. I snuggle close to Natsu and found myself slowly drifting off.

Natsu's POV:
I woke up to soft sobs and look down to see Luce crying in my chest "n-no... please. Stay away.. don't come any closer. No.. wait! Stop it. VIRGO! STOP IT! I SAID STOP!" At this point I was fully awake. I quickly sit up and grab Lucy. I start to rock her in my lap and she calms down "I didn't want... to say goodbye" was the last thing she said and her face relaxed. I felt so bad for her. I just couldn't imagine her type of pain. I fell asleep in this position, holding Lucy tight enough so I wouldn't drop her.

~Morning~
I woke up to see Lucy still cradled in my arms. I give a gentle smile and set her down. Ugh tomorrow we have to go back to school for the next two days before winter break... hm? I look over at the blood stained on the carpet. Maybe if I just tile up the carpet and get a new one then we will be all good. I start to move the furniture that was on it and rolled up the carpet.
I look around and see that the blood kind of went threw the carpet. of course it did... I walk to the kitchen, I grab a pin and a sheet of paper.
'Luce, I'm gonna go out for a new carpet so I'll be home in 3 to 4 hours.
~love Natsu'
I get dressed in something better and walk out. I don't need to worry about Lucy right now after yesterday because the cops caught her dad early this morning. I get into the car and drive to town. When I get there I go to the furniture store. Once I get there the first rug I saw was the exact same rug I had to throw away. I was so happy so I run in. I rind the rug and start to role it up. I ask to pay for it but the sales person declined me "sorry sir, but that rug is just for show you can't really by it." I give a small chuckle "ok now listen, I am going to buy this rug and I don't care what you say. My girlfriends friend got murdered yesterday and her blood got over my carpet that was exactly like this one. I don't want to see my girl get sick to her stomach because of that stupid blood stain. She has already been threw too much. The one I had was a gift from my girlfriend and I do not want to get a whole different one because your a heartless bastard." I give him a death glare and he slowly backs away. He hesitantly nods and rings it up. I give him a smile and leave the store.

Lucy's POV:
When I woke up I didn't see Natsu. I start to freak out and look everywhere for him. When I went into the living room something was off. I look at the furniture and see they are all moved around and that the carpet I got Natsu was gone.
I run back to our room and was about to grab my phone when I saw a letter on the bedside table. I grab it and read it. I sigh in relief but then notice something, what time did he actually leave. I look over at the clock and it was 11:34 am, he said 3 to 4 hours.
I grab my phone and call Natsu but he wouldn't answer. I start to freak out again because Natsu always answers me. I call Erza and tell her what's happening and so she texts Gray, but Gray didn't know so he text Gajeel but Gajeel doesn't know either. We texted everyone we knew but no one knew anything.
It's already been 5 hours now and know has heard anything or seen him. I start to pace around and scratch my head violently "ugh! Where is he!? .... I hope he's ok" I look out the living room window and the sun setting. I hear a small thud in Natsu's office. I walk into the kitchen and grab a knife. I start to calmly walk to the office pretty irritated. "Who ever is there just show yourself because I already know your here so what's the point in hiding and being a little bitch?" I said with a poker face. I didn't care if someone was here or not anymore. I walk into the office but see no one "God.. I'm starting to hate people. Seriously! Whoever is there just-" I was cut off by something glowing I. The corner of my eye.
I look over at it and it's a little box on the floor wrapped in Christmas paper. I slowly walk towards it and pick it up. Should I really open it? I mean... is this Natsu's gift to me? I hear the front door open "Luce! I'm home"