~Chapter 12~

Lucy's POV:
I hear Erza and I freeze. I can't move my body and I feel numb. Am I scared or happy? I bet ever since I got here I put everyone in danger. My father was right, I am bad luck and I shouldn't have ever been born.
I slowly make my way out of the hospital room and sit in the hallway undetected. I bring my knees up to my chest and put my head in my knees. I eventually start to cry what feels like hours now.
"Hey blondie" I hear someone's voice but it's none of my friends. I look up and see Sting. I don't do anything I just stand up "if your here to take me... please go ahead. I have caused my friends such pain. Can I even be allowed to call myself their friend? I... I just want to die"

Sting's POV:
I was in the hospital with my mom. Right now she is very ill and I can't bare to see her in this state so I go to the hallway and just stand there. I start to hear sobs and look to my left and see blondie in the fetal position.
I walk over to her "hey blondie" I say and she looks up at me and gives no reaction. She just gives me a blank stare and stands up "if your here to take me... please go ahead. I have caused my friends such pain. Can I even be allowed to call myself their friend? I... I just want to die" what I just heard puts me in shock. I snap out of it and I look in her eyes "pain... there is so much pain. I also started some of this and hurt her as well. I was told I am supposed to be marring the daughter of Jude Heartfilia, but she ran away once more. That's when I learned the girl that my dead brother and I were picking on was a victim of so many horrific things.
My brother got pulled into something that wasn't like him. Something dark. Ever since I heard of him passing and why, I swore to be a better person. I guess it's gonna be harder then expected." I think to myself and I slowly approach the blond and she doesn't move a muscle like she's a robot. I hug her and whisper in her ear "I'm sorry" she still doesn't move, but in the most emotionless voice I have ever heard she says these four words "it's all my fault" I stiffen up and let go of her. "Because of me, my so called friends are always getting hurt because of my presence. So... why don't you just kill me" she says, her eyes.. their blank like she's dead. I can tell she is in so much pain. Her eyes are blank, cloudy, no more emotion. What have I done? I step back in horror "N-NAtsU!" I yell and he runs out here. He looks at me like he's going to kill me.

Natsu's POV:
I hear my name but in a fearful tone. I run out and see Sting. I was about to punch him but I soon noticed fear in his eyes. I look to see what he's looking at and I see Lucy. Her eyes were blank and I start to freak out "Lucy? Lucy are you ok?!" I half yell and she doesn't move a inch. She starts to mumble something that I can't quite understand. Sting yells in fear like he understood what she said. I run over to him and calm him down "WHAT? What did she say?" I ask and he just looks at me "s-she..." he stops "she what?!" "She... shared her.. memories with... me" he said and I was in shock. Everyone is at the doorway now "what's going on with Lu-Chan?" "Is she ok?" "why are her eyes blank?" And other dumb questions like that. "I'm afraid" a faint voice says and I recognize it as Lucy's. "What? What are you afraid of" I ask "afraid I'll hurt any of you again. Am I even worthy of calling myself your friend? Can I really take that title? You guys worry to much for me, Natsu almost died, Erza almost died, my maid got seriously hurt by my father because of my actions. Tell me... am I bad luck like my father always claimed I was? He always said my mom died because of me.. it was my fault she got hurt. My fault he killed her." My eyes start to fill with tears and Sting falls to his knees. No one knew what to say, no one knew what to do. Everyone just stands still in shock of what she's saying.
Erza pushes her way threw the door and stands in front of Lucy "Lucy, do I look hurt? Did I die? No! Snap out of it! I'm fine so look at me... please" Lucy's body flinches and her eyes start to slowly turn back to normal. She looks around at us confused "what's going on?" She asked and she looks at Erza "ERZA! Your standing?!" Lucy half yells in surprise. I crouch down next to Sting and he seems in shock like in his own world.
"Sting? What are you doing here in the first place" I ask with a deadly aura around me and he points to a hospital room to the right "my mom got hospitalized. After my brother died and my mom came to the hospital, I promised to be a better person. I know its going to me hard to redeem myself, but I'm prepared for any punishment you throw at me"

Lucy's POV:
I walk over to Sting and hold up my hand. I slapped him and it left a red mark. "There is so much damage that I don't think you can make up... that I can never forgive you for, but... that was in the past. You still have the rest of your life to make it up to me and my friends. I don't forgive you... yet. There will be no punishment, but you do have to redeem yourself and if you don't you have to go threw Erza and Natsu." I reach my hand out to help him and he takes it. He stands up and he bows "I'm sorry Lucy! What I did was terrible. You shared your good and bad memories with me.. how and why? Who are you?" He asked and I ruffle his hair and smile "I don't know how and I don't know why, but who I am... well I'm Lucy. It's nice to meet you officially" I hold his head up to look me in the eyes "w-what are you doing?" I can tell he's blushing and I give a small laugh "I know the perfect person for you. Mira, come here" Mira walks over and she looks at him as well "do you see it Mira" she nods "yep! They would make a cute ship! EEEE!" She squeals "so... what would be there ship name?" "Hey what are you guys talking about?" Sting asks but we ignore him "Oh! What about StingYu!?" Mira yells "YES!" I shought and we look back at him. Fear in his eyes, Mira and I give evil smiles "g-guys? Help me?" Sting cries. "WE'RE GOING TO GET YOU TOGETHER WITH OUR FRIEND YUKINO!"