~Chapter 18~

Natsu's POV:
Beep!
Beep!
Beep!

I look around and see Lucy is still asleep. She was facing away from me and I didn't want to wake her up so I hurried and turned off my alarm. I sigh in relief but then freeze because I felt Lucy shuffling around. She turned to me and snuggles closer. I smile and slowly drift off to sleep again.
I started to hear yelling but ignored it. "Su! Atsu! NATSU!" I shot up really fast and bump heads with Lucy? She falls down and holds her head "OOOWWWW!" She screams and I run to her and start to freak out "ah! LUCE?! I'm so sorry!" I yell. "Luce I'm so so so sooo sor-" she puts her hand over my mouth to shut me up "your so loud... we are missing school. It's already 2:37 pm, Natsu" I look over at my clock and my mouth drops "...Shit" she pushes me away and gets up. "We have to go to school still" she said and goes to the restroom. I get up and chase after her "what!? Why~" she turns to me and frowns "Natsu, we can't just miss school. We already missed when I-" I cut her off by kissing her. She hesitated to kiss back but soon enough she does. She pulls back for air. I pick her up and I pin her back against a wall. I look at her neck, I lick her collarbone and she gasps. I smirk against her skin and she squirms "n-Natsu.. stop it.." she breaths out. "Ok" I set her down and she slaps me across the face "PERVERT!" (Hehehe... you guys thought I would give you something more? Maybe in the future *wink wink*)
We go to the living room and Luce makes us some food while I watch tv. "Natsu! FOOD!" I run into the kitchen and start to eat very fast. I look up and Lucy to see she's eating slowly "say, Lucy? Why do you always eat so slow?" She looked at me confused but then sighs "it's not that I eat too slow it just you eat to fast!" We both stay silent but then start to laugh. After we ate we went to the living room and start to watch TV. I later get a phone call from Gray meet him at the mall. "Luce I'll be back. I gotta go meet up with Gray for a bit. I'll be back though." I kiss her forehead and run out the door.

~time skip~
Lucy's POV:
We decided not to go to school. I start to think of what Natsu did and I start to blush. You could say that it even put Erza's hair to shame. I shudder at the thought of Natsu teasing me as he wants to call it. I sigh and get up from the couch. Natsu went out to run a quick errand and I don't know what to do.
I hear a knock on the door, so I walk to it and look threw the peep hole. There was a guy out there that I have never seen before. I just slowly walk away like I never saw him.
I decided to go take a shower after about a few minutes later. I step inside and instantly I feel shivers threw out my body because of the marble tile in the shower. I start to play some music. It was on shuffle so I didn't mind to much of the songs.
I was putting in conditioner when I heard a loud crash inside the living room I'm pretty sure. I turn off the music that was blaring so who ever is here knows of my existence already. I slowly creep out of the shower, wrap a towel around my body and walk into Natsu's room. I run over to his dresser and I grab a gun. I start to hear barking, hissing, and loud monkey screeches. This isn't Natsu because they wouldn't be making so much noise.
I start to hear a deep husky voice talking and soft cries, Virgo?! I rush out in only my towel and point my gun at the person in a hood. It's that same guy I saw from outside the door? I was about to pull the trigger when the guy kicks me in the gut. I double over and hold my stomach. I scream in pain. That man picks me up by the hair "ssshhh... you don't want me to hurt you again right?" That.. voice? It sounds so familiar. I stop moving, my eyes wide and tears threatening to fall "... Father?" He takes off his hood and smiles evilly at me "hello my precious daughter" I look over to see Virgo in a pool of blood and I can't do anything.. I'm too scared!
All of the animals were around her trying to wake up, but I knew she would never get up again. "Y-you killed her? WHY DO YOU ALWAYS KILL THE PEOPLE I LOVE!?" I yell and he drops me. When I fell it made a loud thud and I felt something in my leg snap. I scream out in agony and cry even harder "you are so fragile hm? I'm pretty sure I just heard something crack am I correct?" He bends down too close to me so I spit in his face. He backs away and wipes his face with his sleeve "you little brat!" He stomped on me three or five times. I cough up blood, he binds down to me again and whispers in my ear "I don't want you back, but I do want you to stop talking again, got it? If you talk ever again or even if you saw me here today I will not hesitate to kill the rest of your friends." He slowly gets up and walks away like nothing happened. I lay there my vision going blurry, my eyes look foggy, my lips just barely apart with blood staining them. I turn my head to the left and look at the door. Natsu... please come back.. please. Then everything go black.