Chapter 2

*NARRATOR*

Lance came running into Mikayla's room just as Edmund left.

"What's with you?" she asked casually.

"There's a weird scent coming from this room," he sniffed around and came to the couch. "It's really strong here."

"I farted," she replied without thought.

*MIKAYLA*

I wasn't the least bit worried when Lance came in. He'd fall for anything I said. He simple told me my farts weren't normal.

"Ok Lance. Whatever. I have to get dressed. Are you just gonna stand there and smell my farted couch?"

With that he left my room. He wouldn't question me about the smell again, but that didn't mean he wouldn't stop thinking about it.

*LANCE*

Miki thought I was stupid, but I knew that scent. It was similar to Cynthia's. If that little brother of her's had been here, I'd rip him to shreds.

*MIKAYLA*

Jess and I went out for breakfast. Everyone, except the normal people, in the restaurant stared at us threw sunglasses. We stuffed our faces with eggs, bacon, sausage, milk, and unlimited pancakes. Jess drowned hers with blueberry syrup, and I used the butternut.

Afterwards I told her I was in a desperate need for a run. She dropped me off at the edge of the forest. I looked around for a good pile of bushes. There I stripped and transformed. I trotted around for a while to stretch my wolf legs. Before I got the chance to sprint off, I ran into Edmund.

What was he doing out here?

He wrinkled his nose at me and backed away a bit. I naturally growled deep in my throat. I wasn't about to attack him. It was just basic wolf instinct. He ran off quickly. He moved faster than a normal human. I was confused and commanded my wolf to sit down.

What in hell?

I went back to trotting heading north away from town and the way Edmund ran.

--------

----

-

Edmund was sitting on my balcony when I got out of the shower.

"You need to stop. My brother....." I caught myself before I revealed we were werewolves. "My brother's gonna catch you one of these days."

He only smiled. He came really close. He just looked down at me. Being seven inches taller than me, it wasn't hard. I was blushing because I was only wearing a bathrobe.

Great. The one day I don't get dressed after a shower.

I looked away from him down at the floor, but he gentle cupped my face and brought me back to my original position. He leaned down and placed a light kiss on my lips.

"What are you doing?" I heard my brother's voice.

I opened my eyes frightened. I looked around, but Edmund was no where to been seen.

"I just," I paused confused. "I don't know. I think I'm losing it." I slipped on shorts underneath my robe. "If you'd please." I waved my hand to the door.

As the door closed behind him, I felt arms wrap around me. They started on my sides, slid to my stomach, down to my thighs, and then wrapped me in a hug. As this progressed, I felt warm breathing against my neck. I turned to see Edmund just as he placed a kiss on my chest.

"Where did you go?" I asked as I felt him pulling the fluffy belt holding my robe closed. I smacked his hands. "Answer my question."

"Ugh." He threw his head back like a child. Before kissing my lips again, he said, "outside."

He bit my bottom lip and pushed his tongue into my mouth. I pushed away from him.

"What the hell?"

"I'm getting mixed signals here," he said throwing his arms up. He rushed back at me and wrapped me in his arms. "You like me, don't you?" I could feel his erection as he held me close.

"Umm." I tried to wiggle out of his arms. Feeling his "little man" wasn't on my agenda today.

"You don't." He let me go and walked toward the balcony doors.

"Wait!" I ran and blocked him from the door. "Don't leave."

"You're not into me like I'm into you," he said between his teeth. "I can't stand to be here right now."

"I never said I didn't like you." It slipped before I actually processed in my head.

A/N: hope your enjoying the new story.