Chapter 8

*NARRATOR*

Gabriel carried Lance home. Mikayla was extremely overloaded with rage that only one hit knocked her dominating brother out cold. Gabriel and Mikayla walked in silence. She felt guilty, and he wasn't sure what to ask or think.

*MIKAYLA*

Lance's future beta Jay came out of the house and took my brother from my mate.

"Walk with me?" Gabriel asked without turning back to look at me.

"Umm I'm kind of tired and I..."

"Walked with me!" He walked off, but I stayed put. I was in trouble. I could feel his wolf becoming angry. "Mikayla Elizabeth Lawler move your ass!" He turned to face me. I could see his silver eyes were fiery red.

"I'm going for a walk. Wanna go?" I started off the same way he had been heading. "You don't have to come if you don't want."

-------

----

-

Gabriel knew everything. He knew I had left his side willingly. He no longer trusted me. There was to be a guard at the bottom of my balcony steps every night, and I wasn't allowed to go anywhere without an escort. This went on for two weeks. All of which Gabriel was nowhere to be seen.

*GABRIEL*

Miki left with Edmund without force. She got up and left. How could she? She was in love with me. I'm her mate.

I was sitting in my office collecting my thoughts when Alpha Lawler came through the door.

"Alpha," I stood and gave him my seat. I sat across him in the visitors' chairs.

"Gabriel, my daughter misses you. I think you should come back to the Alpha House."

"Excuse me for my language sir, but fuck no. I won't return to a rebellious disloyal mate. She hasn't once came to apologize to my face."

"But you know her pain. Every tear increase into a sobbing fiasco. I know you two haven't completed your bond. You can't hear her thoughts, but she cries for you. She touches her neck where your mark should be. She lounges around all day, refuses to go to school, and stuffs her face 24/7."

I sat there in silence. Alpha Lawler came to my side and touched my shoulder. Suddenly I felt an urge to cry. Miki's voice echoed in my head, and I could feel her guilt stronger than ever.

"I miss you too," I whispered to myself, but I knew the alpha heard.

"Go see her, boy. She needs you," and with those words of wisdom, he left.

A/N: i know it took me a while to update but I couldn't get my ideas together. Hope you enjoyed the chapter.