Epilogue

Epilogue

Life for the Scott family had settled down after the wedding. Gabriel and Mikayla ruled the pack fairly, and they always had Mrs. Lawler around when they needed a bit of assistance. Attack rates had gone down in the area as Gabriel trained his portal wolves the skills he knew in martial arts.

Edgar was going through the basic growing routine. He learned to sit up on his own and crawl by five months. He was a quick learner. He grasped his speaking skills by the time he was eight months and began to walk at eight and a half months.

------------------------

----------------

--------

---

-

Balloons were everywhere in all sorts of colors from red to orange, green to yellow, purple to pink. Children of all ages were laughing, running, and playing. Their parents were chatting at the tables or by the barbecue pit. Many of the young ladies sat inside with Mrs. Mikayla Scott.

When Gabriel hollered out, everyone in the yard and in the house gathered around the table. Mikayla brought over the young birthday boy and placed him in his high chair. He was dressed in his parents' favorite color. It was red of course. The plaid shirt was topped with a black bow tie, black trousers, and red suspenders.

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Edgar. Happy birthday to you." Everyone sung in unison.

Young Edgar was turning a year. The child's first word of course 'momma'. He began to resemble his mother entirely. Everyone claimed he would be a high school heartthrob.

Edgar Scott would grow to be a dashing young man. A person willing to do what's right no matter what. A young man dedicated to the werewolf ways of life.

A/N: hello my awesome nerds!!! I am sorry to say this book is at an end, but depending on how many comments and votes I get, I may or may not be doing a second book. Keep reading and voting my wonderful fans! I love you all. STAY AWESOME