chapter; 6

12:02
it was almost lunch and yoongi haven't told neither of his younger friends about the incident earlier that day and he hadn't planned to tell them either.

"yoongi hyung! over here!" a hyper boy joined by two other shouts from a table not so far away, waving and making hand signs for the older to come over.

"hyung, do you know what happened to jimin? he never came to school, wasn't he with you?" the eldest of the three boys around the table named hoseok asks. the male shrugged in response and sat down facing jungkook. "yah, taehyung-ah give me your sandwich." since yoongi didn't eat much breakfast or took his pills which made him feel the starving pain. "i bought this!" he hugged the ham sandwich, that kim bought for like 3.000₩ (less than $3) at the local convenience store, yoongi rolled his eyes at him and yelled once more, "give it to me!". taehyung pouted and threw the sandwich at him which was a huge mistake of his, yoongi rose from his seat and smashed his hands onto the surface that made hoseok jump of surprise.

"min yoongi! sit down!" a teacher in the cafeteria shouts.

"you're washing this jacket, asshole!" min pressed his index finger onto the freshman's chest telling him off whilst placing his now dirty jacket on the table.
~
[not proof read]